30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options
Hi all I am starting my first attempt at the Jilllian Micheals 30 Day Shred tomorrow for the month of February i will record my weight and measurements so i can update my progress, I will update my progress every Saturday as this is when i weigh in Please feel free to join me Day 1 at level 1 starting tomorrow the 1st February

s/w 163lbs

measurements

hips 44inc
waist 34inc
thighs 26inc

need to take arm measurements later :-) Happy Shreding

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did a full round in Nov/Dec and I've done a mix of levels on and off throughout January, so commiting to a another full round will help to get me back on track.
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Hi I'm in - I'll start Day 1 tommorrow too:flowerforyou:

SW 83.4kg

Upper Arm 13.5 "
    Bust 42.5"
    Waist 37.5 "
    Hips 44"
    Thigh 22.5"
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    I'm actually on D4 today and just wanted to chime in. The first 2 days are the hardest. Grab some muscle rub for those two evenings! I'm still sore, but as of today, I can walk down the stairs without holding on to the railing for support :)

You start to feel a difference in your body after your first session! Good luck to all of you!!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered the three pack video set. As soon as they arrive I'll join in the fun!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am starting my first attempt at the Jilllian Micheals 30 Day Shred tomorrow for the month of February i will record my weight and measurements so i can update my progress, I will update my progress every Saturday as this is when i weigh in Please feel free to join me Day 1 at level 1 starting tomorrow the 1st February

s/w 163lbs

measurements

hips 44inc
    waist 34inc
    thighs 26inc

need to take arm measurements later :-) Happy Shreding

I have done 30 day shred along with most of her other DVD's. I recommend that you do it EVERY OTHER day and do cardio or her Banish Fat Boost Matabalism. The workouts are total/full body with weights. You want to give your muscles a rest in between. If Level 1 seems easy or if you have an hour I recommed doing it 2 times through. You will get a better workout and burn more calories.
    I love all her DVD's I love the concept and use the Ideas in my training.

Have fun and Shred it!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Fantastic, was starting tomorrow, and stumbled apon this group sign me up!!! My measurements are scary, but they are only getting smaller :)

Arms 15"
    Bust 45"
    Waist 40"
    Hips 47"
    Thigh 26"

Will take a before pic of front and back , and again when the 30 days are up wearing the same clothes to compare changes
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yay we can do this, i got the DVD last week and took a sneak peek on the Thursday and by was i sore after and the following day, so i am commiting my self as of tomorrow, Good LUck to us all im sure we can acheive great results :-)
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join...I made it to Level 1 Day 7 about 2 weeks ago but then went out of town on vacation for the weekend and had to start over. So...I started again on January 26th 2011. I'm currently on Day 6 Level 1.
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    (of course I just lost my first reply!! )
    i'll join! I've been trying to get back into working out and it seems when i commited to the 30 day shred before my vacation last year, it helped...
    I will send friend requests to keep in touch...
    s/w 147
    37-31-38
    arms 12.5
    thighs 23.5
    i'd like to lose the rest of my weight by my birthday in march (about 15 pounds)
    but more importantly i'd like to get back into the habit of working out and being good to my body!!
    good luck, all!
  • emmaj35
    emmaj35 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am in the Uk and often read about this - Can I obtain the DVD aswell although where I would get it before tomorrow but I need a big kick up the backside and sort this weight out once and for all:explode:
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I want to join. If you don't mind me doing every other day.
    I will take my measurments on Tuesday.
  • xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I will start with you guys for Feb. I fell off the wagon so to speak last week. I will post my measurements as soon as I get home.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier i say its more support for each and every one of us to keep us going ;-)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Today is Day2 for me! I am planning to finish on February 28th :happy: so I have NO rest days...but since it's only about 20 minutes I figured it would be pretty doable :happy: I'm glad I'll have some extra support & people to suffer alongside of :laugh:

Height: 5'9.25"
    SW: 167
    Hips: 40.25
    Waist: 31
    Arms: 11.75
    Thighs: 24.75
  • EmmyBee
    EmmyBee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've used 30DS before and made it through level 2. Let's see if I can be more on track this time :)
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    L1D1 done and dusted, i think that she is trying to kill me, i hate jumping jacks!!!!!!! hopefully i start to enjoy it soon ;)

I got told to put it down in my excerise log as "Calisthenics, push ups, sit ups, vigerous" for 20 min, as i dont have HRM, what does everyone else think?????

Hope that everyone is getting started today, if you have not added me as a friend you are more than welcome to, help keep everyone motivated!!!
  • jbars11
    Options
    I'm so happy that I found this thread!! I just posted my personal challenge on my blog, but I'm very excited to have a place to check in! I am planning on starting the shred on Thursday due to the 30th day being on my birthday - March 4th!!!! So I will post my measurements/sw/pics on Thursday!!! Happy Shredding!!!!!:tongue:
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started today (but my goal for the month of Feb is to do 30DS everyday). I would love to join. Took my measurements this morning...

Height 5'4"
    Current weight: 174.8 lbs
    Waist: 37 3/8
    Hips: 42 1/2
    Thighs: L 26 1/4, R 27 1/2
    Arms: L 13 1/4, R 12 1/2
    Bust: 40 1/2

Look forward to finishing up the shred with others!
  • luvlys05
    Options
    Haha, I just started that one today so this works out perfectly!! Definitely need the motivation and accountability to keep me on track so I'm excited I came upon this post. I'll have to post measurements later-it's late and I'm going to bed. Happy shredding everyone! :)
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 completed 1.2.2011:flowerforyou: Happy Shredding everyone in the February group :)