30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I used weights (3lbs) for the first time yesterday. I did surprisingly well considering I wasn't using anything before... til I got to circuit 3, the side lunges as you lift your arms up straight in front of you. Ow! For the second set I switched to one 3lb weight using both hands, & by the end of it I couldn't lift my arms up more than halfway.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been MIA for a few days, I've been down with a cold. Its mostly gone now so I did L1D3 this morning. Hoping to get another round done later so that I can catch up a bit. Its great to see everyone doing so well :happy:
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Done another round so I'll count it as L1D4 in a bid to catch up with you all
    Ouch! I can really feel my arms now! In the past I've done more tha one 30DS work out in a day, but always 2 different levels so that I was working different muscles. Doing 2 of the same is much harder!
  • mssugarca
    Options
    where do you find this 30 day shred?
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I'm not sure what stores in BC carry it, but Amazon sell it world wide. I'm in the UK and thats where I got my copy.
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Didn't work out yesterday, so I think I will double up today. Just haven't decided if I will do shreds or one shred and something else. Feel great today, no soreness so I should be able to really push it today. Here's to hoping.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 8 = Complete!!!!
  • MBSoles
    Options
    Finished Day 7. Thinking of doing level 2 tomorrow.
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done. Did it earlier today. Thinking about doing Jillian's Boost Metabolism. I found it On Demand for free. I would like to try it and decide if I want to get it. Figure I need to make up for not working out yesterday. Just ate dinner so I have wait a bit. Will have to wait and see how quick I get tired. Had a very productive day.
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    L1D7 done, i must be getting fitter, as i did not have a 5 second break at all through the whole workout!! (yay)

Hope everyone is doing well, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What is the 3 pack video set? I have been alternating between Banish Fat and Boost meabolism and No More Trouble zones. They have been fabulous.
  • luvlys05
    Options
    day 5 complete! May do two tomorrow to catch up.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i had a break yesterday! lol, will be back on it today for day 4!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Day 4 done. Did it earlier today. Thinking about doing Jillian's Boost Metabolism. I found it On Demand for free. I would like to try it and decide if I want to get it. Figure I need to make up for not working out yesterday. Just ate dinner so I have wait a bit. Will have to wait and see how quick I get tired. Had a very productive day.

Banish fat boost metabolism is a GREAT work out, I sweat buckets when I do this one all the way through!
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 11 Level 2 yesterday...yeesh...it was tough. Really works out the arms. Quite a bit tougher than Level 1. Hope I can master this Level the way I did with Level 1...but don't see that happening anytime soon...
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    tonight is day eight for me at level 1!

this is awesome!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Today was L1D5 for me. I did end up taking Friday off since I could barely stand up (would've been impossible to do jumping jacks and rope)

Here are the measurements I took after L1D2

Height 5'2"
    Weight 112.2"
    Waist 29 1/2"
    Hips 34"
    Thighs 20"
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 9 = Complete!

I DID LEVEL 2...and needless to say it was MUCH harder for me & I definitely felt it the entire time.
    I hated circuit 1 the most :grumble:
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done last night after another day of work. My body feels heavy and I'm going to wait a bit before tackling L1D4 today. I hate jump rope and the last set of crunches. I am not cordinated enough to do the last set of crunches. After attempting 5 or so I go back to a regular crunch or oblique crunch. My neck is sore a bit and I know its from the crunches. Each day I improve my form and don't notice straining my neck during the crunches as much. With the jump rope I have been doing it foot to foot but last night during circit 3 I actually did it correctly and will attempt to do that during circit 1 today.

Well looks like I'm heading into work now. So L1D4 will have to wait until to night.
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    alright, i got to start doing the shred again today. weekends are the bane of my weight loss efforts. is it better/do you guys prefer doing the workout

1. first thing in the morning or
    2. before dinner or
    3. late at night?

i heard option 1 is great for metabolism and all.. but i have trouble waking in the mornings plus i have to shower AND dry my hair (it doesn't really dry if i don't blow dry it).

option 2 is most ideal for me except for days when i have to eat with my family. then i would have to wait till 1030 or so to get my exercise in since they usually eat at 830. but some times i come home from work hungry and snack a bit too..

not sure how long you're supposed to wait after dinner before exercising.. also means i have a higher chance of skipping out on my workout.

thoughts?