HRM!! I am in need of suggestions

Options
2»

Replies

• 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    I have a suunto t1. its great. I think it goes for $60-$70 on amazon, i however got it for free :bigsmile:
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4, and I couldn't be happier with it so far.
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    I bought the $40 one from Wal-Mart that seems to work pretty well.. I made the mistake of letting it get over my sports bra the first time I wore it to practice though and it didn't read for about half of the time I was there.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I use the Sportline Duo. Works great.
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    had a polar just got a timex ironman zone trainer really like it so far, smaller and a litte more comfortable than the polar both watch and chest strap. Chest strap is a must for good numbers.
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Polar FT40 w/ chest strap plus the module that lets you upload data to the Polar website for tracking you progress. Got it off eBay for $110 a few months ago. Has worked flawlessly and seems accurate.
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I bought a New Balance HRM that you wear on your wrist that doesn't have a chest strap. It's cute or whatever but having to constantly press my fingers on the watch to get a reading isn't too easy when I'm in the middle of doing something that requires me to move my arms constantly (ie., Just Dance 2, Elliptical machine).

I'm on Best Buy's site right now looking at all the Polar HRM's. Me thinks I'll purchase one today. Thanks for posting this topic!!

I had a New Balance one I got from Target. I tried it once then boxed it right back up and got a refund for the exact same reasons. I then got the black/gold Polar FT7 from Amazon for $85. I love it! I mention the color because it was cheaper than the other colors of the same model for some reason. I didn't care about the color....just the functions!