COFFEE!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kunecke
    Options
    I am utterly addicted to Starbucks. However, I found that a tall Light Carmel Frappuccino has only 130 calories and 1 gram of fat. So it isn't as detrimental to my day. I will be the first to admit that it doesn't taste the same, but it gets me my surgary/coffee fix for the day. The Skinny Carmel Latte is only 90 calories and 0 fat, so if you have to drink you coffee hot that is a great solution.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I add 1/2 cup of unsweetened chocolate almond milk to mine and a packet of Splenda. It's 23 calories for the 1/2 cup.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I use a couple things, actually. I use Almond Breeze sugar free vanilla, (40cal for a cup, so even if you use a 1/4c who cares?) and then just like, a teaspoon of 18%. It tastes just as creamy, but it's only like 25cal.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    coffee-mate fat free french vanilla or hazelnut....I used to drink my coffee really light too, it was probably about 100 calories per cup :(

use a measuring spoon to see how much you usually use, then gradually decrease it by a teaspoon or so....eventually you'll get used to darker coffee. I'm down to 50 calories a cup working my way towards 25 :)
  • Cacrouch76
    Options
    I use half and half, then I put splenda in it. you start to not notice it.