FATSIS!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    uhhhhh...soooo.... yeah...

...unfortunately it is too hot in texas for a bearskin rug....besides, they sorta creep me out lol

...ANYWAY... :blushing:

don't you fret I'm sure shannon and a few other's will protect you from that big bad bear rug ....:wink: am I right ladies?:laugh:

Speaking of protection......

*grins sheepishly*

I seem to recall a former discussion about this!! hehehehe :laugh: :laugh:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be working, but all I can do is come back to this post to see what's going to be said next!! :sad: :sad: :sad: I don't want to miss anything! But.... I should probably earn my paycheck.....:grumble:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

...unfortunately it is too hot in texas for a bearskin rug....besides, they sorta creep me out lol

TY!! Can we get a new pic without that arm distracting our view?? Keep thinking it might be your mom, and that is freakin' me out a bit! I need full frontal....:blushing:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

TY!! Can we get a new pic without that arm distracting our view?? Keep thinking it might be your mom, and that is freakin' me out a bit! I need full frontal....:blushing:

HEY HEY Did U see the title on this thread FATSIS, thats right FATSIS. Dont forget it baby.
    I'll take a pic w/both hands behind my back.

*snaps fingers in a Z formation and crosses fingers that no one responds..D#mn near sweating*
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    :laugh: HAHHA. The arm is of my buddy Dayne.

I gotta find my camera....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

HEY HEY Did U see the title on this thread FATSIS, thats right FATSIS. Dont forget it baby.

*snaps fingers in a Z formation and crosses fingers that no one responds..D#mn near sweating*

biggrin.gif
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yes, quick Ty...before these women form a posse and come after ya!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

biggrin.gif

You go boy!!!!! mmmm hmmm tell them boy!!! you TELL them! ....:laugh:
  • ali106
    Options

I'm sure a nice camera phone pic would suffice your many fans! :wink: *hint hint...nudge nudge*:laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

I'm sure a nice camera phone pic would suffice your many fans! :wink: *hint hint...nudge nudge*:laugh:

Way 2 play both sides of the fence ALI.:grumble:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Two snaps and a twist,
    you tell em Fatsis!
  • pmkelly409
    Options

She is soooo fickle that one!! :laugh:

**Runs to start a new post for Ty***
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ali is sort of playing both sides huh?? LOL! :laugh: :laugh:

She's good at that!!!!
  • ali106
    Options

She's good at that!!!!

:noway: ....et tu tami? et tu?!

:sad:
  • TamTastic
    Options

She's good at that!!!!

Pssst...not really....I got your back...just faking them out!! (I'm good at faking! :laugh: :laugh: )

*hands Ali an ice blueberry coffee*
  • ali106
    Options

it was for THEM....I swear it!!! :sad: I'm soooo not gonna run out on you like a certain...dare I mention the name....NO NO I won't...we'll call him ...he who shall go nameless....but for those who are confused....his name rhymes w/ convincable....:huh: :wink:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

I'll see what I can come up with.:smile: Gotta go ya'll! Talk to you later hopefully! Have a good evening.
  • pmkelly409
    Options

it was for THEM....I swear it!!! :sad: I'm soooo not gonna run out on you like a certain...dare I mention the name....NO NO I won't...we'll call him ...he who shall go nameless....but for those who are confused....his name rhymes w/ convincable....:huh: :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: rofl!! hmm...not great with words....convincable...hmmm....
  • ali106
    Options

She's good at that!!!!

Pssst...not really....I got your back...just faking them out!! (I'm good at faking! :laugh: :laugh: )

*sniffle...catches breath...sniffles* its o...okay....*catches breath*.....we're...we're g-good:ohwell: ...*swipes the coffee outta her hand* :drinker: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options

She's good at that!!!!

*sniffle...catches breath...sniffles* its o...okay....*catches breath*.....we're...we're g-good:ohwell: ...*swipes the coffee outta her hand* :drinker: :heart:

Sheesh, grab it that fast it might have spilled on me!! Good thing it's iced!!

*Throws some broccoli slaw on Ali and runs*....TEEHEEHEEHEE!