February 2011 - no more junk late at night

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I totally deserve last night's point: Me: 17 - LNS: 5

(in spite of tossing and turning for over an hour in bed I resisted the temptation of "killing my time" in the kitchen :wink:)
  • dewdrop
    Options
    jodilynn, how did it go for you?

So far pretty well!

Me: 7
    LNS: 0

Or 1 if you count milk as a late night snack. I got thirsty the other night shortly after midnight. Do drinks like that count?

Milk is definitely not junk! :smile: So great you've be doing so well and still with us! :flowerforyou:
    P.S. Milk does count for me if after the milk I have a slice of bread with cheese and after that an apple and after that .... (you got my point, right? :wink:)
  • corgant715
    corgant715 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    One of my weaknesses! I work 2nd shift and love to snack while "winding down" in front of the tv after work. I have found chewing the Extra mint chocolate chip ice cream gum is a wonderful craving quencher and keeps my jaws busy! Give it a try!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    This month is wearing me down. Thank godness it's a short month.
    Me: 17
    LNS: 5
    Hope to do better for the rest of this month.
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 17 ~ LNS: 5
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    me 14/LNS 8

Zaza, you are sticking with it, which means you are winning. We are almost done this month and then get a fresh start...For me, even if success only every other night, I figure anymore I'm ahead of the game. Good news is its a short month. :)
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 18 - LNS: 5
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    me 14/LNS 9

Creeping up on me slowly.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 18 ~ LNS: 5
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    me 15/LNS 9
    Loveme and Dew - you are doing great!

Zaza - are we hanging in there? Only a few days left. We can do this!!!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 5

Thanks, Lorna. I am so happy to have you all keeping this going. Since Feb is almost over - is anyone willing to start the March thread? Maybe loveme could take the lead :wink:, since she hasn't done this yet? I'm going to have a very busy month, I might not be even able to log in daily. We'll see...
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    is anyone willing to start the March thread? Maybe loveme could take the lead :wink:, since she hasn't done this yet? I'm going to have a very busy month, I might not be even able to log in daily. We'll see...

I second that motion. Go for it Loveme. Your dedication is inspiring.

me 16/LNS 9
    Last night I was out late, but I get the point because I was still hungry when I got home, but didn't
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 18 - LNS: 6

This is one of those points which belongs without doubt to LNS. One of these evenings when if I start with this, I continue with that... Yes, I did not eat enough during the day, but this is no excuse - poor planning, sorta.

Lorna, I agree that you warn that point. I know you're sometimes too hard on yourself, so I actually wonder how many of the points you gave to LNS were really theirs...

Have a nice weekend everyone!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 19 ~ LNS: 6

Ok Ladies, I'll post the thread for Feb
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 6
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    bump--would love to get in on the March thread.
  • jodilynn04
    jodilynn04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me; 13
    LNS; 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    me 17/LNS 10

Okay, so today is the last day of February, but since its a Monday, I am officially turning my cutoff time to 7:30 with 2 nights a week being 9. I need to get more disciplined. I don't think I've ever let LNS get into the double digits before. But March, I am kicking some LNS hiney.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 20 ~ LNS: 7

Here is the link for next month's thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/183037-march-2011-no-late-night-snacking
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Thanks loveme445 :flowerforyou:
    Before turing to March, however, here are my stats so far (kind of mixed):
    Me: 19
    LNS: 8
    My intention is to end Feb w/20 for me! I'll check in tomorrow and let you know. I am using my new 9:15 cut-off. Hasn't been too successful, but it's necessary.
    Zaza