Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 lb this week. Down to 173. I guess that is something.

Had a hard week. Wrecked my car, had to miss a day of work, thought my dog was hurt in the wreck, and my body is still really sore. It is also TOM, so I really hurt all over.

This will be a better week!

Hoping you're off to the start of a much better week. Glad you're safe (and your dog too!)
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    193.0! :) Down again after last week's gain. I'll take it! Getting ready for the 26.2 to Finish Breast Cancer 1/2 marathon (so really 13.1) on Sunday so will be decreasing my workouts a bit so I'll have to really watch my water and food choices. Have a great week everyone!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    142 today. No change from last week. Every week it's the same. I'm in a vicious cycle. I go down to 140 during the week and back up to 142 on Monday AM. I really want to break into the 130's, but my body and mind have blocked that from happening.

Good job to everyone and hang in there. Even though I'm not losing lately, this group does motivate me every day, so thank you for that!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    no change for me this week :(
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    262! TOM weight finally going away *crosses fingers that next week I will be back on track!* Ooh I tried yoga this weekend. Definitely going again! Must work on water drinking :)
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    219.6 for me. I guess I should be happy since I didn't get to work out at all last week.
  • HeyItsCathy
    Options
    down to 169!! yay!!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    149.2, but I don't think that is 100% right since yesterday morning it was 147 something. I had too many salty tortilla chips yesterday!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Okay, I lied. 225.8. I weighed myself yesterday and I was just going to use that but finally braved it and got on the scale again this morning and to my surprise it had gone down more! :)
  • Helinah26
    Options
    233!! :D im so excited!!!8 lbs to 30 lbs lost! :D
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    stayed exactly the same here!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Weights are coming in a little slower than usual. Did you guys party too hard last night?? :huh:

Hi Racheal,

Yes, it has been slow moving for me today!
    Sent you a message as I never seem to post for the right week!
    No changes for me, still 142 *sigh*

Will just work harder this week!
  • lillie1201
    Options
    Bad week- up 1 1/2 lbs to 193.5. Eight weeks until Disney cruise. This is it. No more games!!!! And If I have to wear a skirt suit :grumble: at least it'll be a new one- a size smaller!

No More eating out- I'll plan meals and actually cook this week!
    Water, water, water!!!!!
    I'll commit to working out 2x this week- REALISTIC!
    FINALLY, I'll write it ALL down on MFP!!!
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    165.2 this week...Maybe, just maybe, I am over my plataeu? won't celebrate to early just in case it is a fluke.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    32oz of water down! :happy:
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    same ol' same ol' :huh:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    179.6, -1.2
  • rockonerin