90!!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Yes people...as of today, despite the interference of the stupid TOM!! (time of month)......and being pretty bloated and eating chinese food last night.......I am down another 1.5 lbs....which makes it 90 total!!!! NINETY!!!

LOL I am kind of in shock....I mean....WOAH!! That's a lot of darn weight!!! This was done in 9 months and I didn't starve myself either. I didn't suffer. I didn't miss out. I enjoyed life with my friends and family... I ate a good Thanksgiving meal, I had a hearty Christmas Day meal, I even ate some junk on Super Bowl Sunday!! AND I had a margarita and a few chips and guacamole this past Friday night. And I have gone to a few bbq's and ate a burger and even a brownie!! LOL! GASP!!

I guess my point is that you don't have to munch on lettuce the rest of your life to have success with weight loss. Just incorporate it into your day, plan for it...exercise, and don't go CRAZY, and you will be ok!! Life get's in the way of our "healthy lifestyle" sometimes....but even junk and fun food CAN be a part of a healthy lifestyle if it's in moderation and you are accountable for it.

Take care all!!!

-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Yes people...as of today, despite the interference of the stupid TOM!! (time of month)......and being pretty bloated and eating chinese food last night.......I am down another 1.5 lbs....which makes it 90 total!!!! NINETY!!!

LOL I am kind of in shock....I mean....WOAH!! That's a lot of darn weight!!! This was done in 9 months and I didn't starve myself either. I didn't suffer. I didn't miss out. I enjoyed life with my friends and family... I ate a good Thanksgiving meal, I had a hearty Christmas Day meal, I even ate some junk on Super Bowl Sunday!! AND I had a margarita and a few chips and guacamole this past Friday night. And I have gone to a few bbq's and ate a burger and even a brownie!! LOL! GASP!!

I guess my point is that you don't have to munch on lettuce the rest of your life to have success with weight loss. Just incorporate it into your day, plan for it...exercise, and don't go CRAZY, and you will be ok!! Life get's in the way of our "healthy lifestyle" sometimes....but even junk and fun food CAN be a part of a healthy lifestyle if it's in moderation and you are accountable for it.

Take care all!!!

-Tam
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Tami that is just fantastic!! It is an inspiration for all of us to hear your stories of great success.
    Have a great day

Heather
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! NINETY!! WOW!! I am in awe!! that is a butt load (no pun intended!) of weight!!

Banane21.gif

What a great post to remind us that this is a lifestyle change not a diet, it is a marathon not a race....

Your success is such an inspiration to so many of us!! THANK YOU!!! YOU ROCK!!!

:heart:
    Tricia
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Wow! That's all I can say..Wow!! Congrats!! 90 in 9 months..how did you do it!!!!!!! I am only dropping like one pound a week..it's going to take me forever... whatever you are doing i want to know lol!!!! Congrats to you on a healthier YOU!! :flowerforyou:
  • dejones
    dejones Posts: 41
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
    I can't wait until I can say that I have lost 90 lbs.

55217.png[/url]
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is awesome!!! 9 months? 90lbs? That is great! Good job. It is defininately inspiration for all of us!!! CONGRATULATIONS WOMAN!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    and tam, you are looking amazing! :wink:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: You have been an inspiration for me and many others on this site so kudos to you!!!! Just like you I have learned that I don't have to be on a permanent "diet". I just have to modify my lifestyle and make better choices. I have learned so much since starting this weight loss journey and finally my husband has recently been exercising and getting off the couch!!! Now the competition is on!

Keep on going Tami, you look great!!!!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    GREAT JOB TAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90 lbs is amazing!!!! You are awesome girl! :bigsmile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: WHAT A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: You are an inspiration to all of us!! :drinker:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Omg! Hunny I know we aren't that close and have just met, but all that said... I am so SO proud of you. I have tears in my eyes and my son is lookin at me like Im a loon but thats ok lol. 90 POUNDS that is amazing, and I know one day I'll be standing there with you. You're right you are Tam Tastic, Tami Licious, and Now just Tamtabulous :flowerforyou: Here's to being around when you reach the rest of your goals :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing. I look at the pictures of you and think "Wow she looks absolutely amazing". You're a definite inspiration. Congrats!!!
  • LML79
    Options
    You need to post a before and after pic Tami!! LOL!! ( Can you tell I need soem motivation here) I am loosing my weight....very slowly..but not really seeing my before and after pic happening.. I still look the same in my mirror :noway:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I'm looking forward to that day!! Keep up the GREAT JOB :drinker:
    24167.png
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That is MY GIRL UP THERE!!!!!!!!... MY GIRL!... UP THERE!!!! LOST.... NINTEY POUNDS!!!!! THAT'S RIIIIIGHT!!...... 9-0... 90!!!!!!

Oh what a priviledge(sp?) it is to have you as a friend Tiramisu... *sigh*
    I am so proud of you honey bunny... I have tears in my eyes!!

I love you sweetie and keep up the FANTABULOUS job!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox!

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I appreciate the support!!! I KNOW all of you can reach your goals too!!!

I have uploaded my before pic again. I had it up there for awhile...but it's in my photos again. I am with my hubby and my son who was around 9 months old at the time. I didn't take many pics back in those days! I would avoid any camera and then try and "hide"....like a 9 month old could have hid me! :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, it's there!!! That was from last August...about a month before I started my journey.

Heading to the gym!! Be back a little later!! MUAHH!!! :smooched: :smooched:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome:flowerforyou: Sooo excited for you!!!
  • LML79
    Options
    Wow!!! You look like a completely different person.. Love the quote too.. waiting to find my "Bone structure" LOLOLOL!!!!! Great job!!!!!!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Tam! What an awesome accomplishment. Next time you are at the grocery store, just load 9 big bags of potatos into your shopping cart & push it a lap around the store. That's what you have lost! Cowabunga! Way to go!
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Congrats, that is amazing!!

:drinker: