90!!!!

Options

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your before picture. You look totally amazing, you have transformed yourself not only physically but mentally too.

You are truly and inspiration!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    That is amazing you are a new woman and a great inspiration to all of us. Knowing if I take it day by day I can do this too. Thank you and Congrats :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats to you, Tam!!!! You look great...Keep up the good work!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: vee
  • areason4stars
    Options
    Congrats!

What a inspiration!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Way to go:drinker: That pick of you before and now is unbelievable! You should be so proud of yourself. Losing that much takes much dedication.
    :drinker: Here's to the last 46 pounds:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    whoop whoop!!! Congrats, girl. You've been working hard and it shows.:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! You give me inspiration when I feel like I can't do it! If you can lose that (AMAZING) amount of weight, I know I can lose just 40 more pounds! Good luck on losing the rest of your weight, you'll be at your goal in NO time! :drinker:
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!! Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

We're all dancing for you!!
    ringelrein.gif

AND, why don't you have a ticker so you can brag about that????????

a084.gif
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    you lost the olsen twins!

Congrats
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thank you Tami for sharing with us you are truely an inspiration. You look GORGEOUS!:drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congratulations!!! That is fabulous and you look fabulous!! :flowerforyou:
    Thank you for sharing that with all of us. What a great motivator!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!! That's terrific!!!! You are an amazing women and one hot mama!!!! Keep up the great work and inspiring stories!!!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    You look amazing:flowerforyou: Congratulations on your success. You are an inspiration for all of us. Checking in every day and seeing everyone's success is what keeps me going. I have not lost a pound in the last month, but I haven't gained any either. I'm just gonna keep chugging along and hopefully break through this plateau.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i know everyone else has said it but wow that is great good for you!!! you are an inspiration :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • denae
    denae Posts: 9
    Options
    That is Great! You are proof that this works if you stick to it! Thanks!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching 90! That is AWESOME!:smile:
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing weight loss! What an inspiration!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you all SO much for the wonderful notes. I just went to the gym and ran a few errands and come back to such wonderful messages! It actually helps a lot to keep me chugging along.

Right now, the only thing truly "fat" on me is my lip! LOL My son and I were wrestling yesterday and his big head knocked into my lip and busted it open! It looks REAL purty!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep going everyone! You can do this!!! Don't let food beat you but don't fear food either!! It is our friend and can help us!!!

HUG!
    Tam
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Tami, you're amazing!!!

This is why you're my hero! Great Job girl!