Daily Check In - February

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Hum?

What would I have done differently? track all my calories and workout

What is today's personal goals? shovel...shovel...shovel... track calories and hopefully make it to the gym

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise

Replies

• columbiasmiles
    columbiasmiles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Exercise and stayed under my calorie goals.

What would I have done differently? Nothing, I think I am on a good start.

What is today's personal goals? Continue to do as I have.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise (always pushing for 7)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to the gym and worked hard

What would I have done differently? track my calories better and eat dinner sooner than I did

What is today's personal goals? Get to the gym again tonight and hope I don't have to shovel again tonight!
  • paulettac
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Exercise and stayed under my calorie goals.

What would I have done differently? Made better food choices for snacks

What is today's personal goals? Continue to exercise and eat better

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise ( pushing for 6)
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed late after school to workout.

What would I have done differently? Nothing

What is today's personal goals? Read lots of my textbook and somehow find the time to get in a bit of exercise

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Hooray for a great start in February! :flowerforyou: Welcome all. Thanks Goldk for being SO faithful!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Did horribly and was a little over Yuck! :sick:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 40 minutes on the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? Not went on a trashy food binge
    What is today's personal goals? Eat healthy & get on the elliptical. Vacation recovery attempt take 2 :noway:
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Hooray for a great start in February! :flowerforyou: Welcome all. Thanks Goldk for being SO faithful!

Hoosiermomma - A great start is right... look at all these new members in the group. Welcome all :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? resolved to get back on track today

What would I have done differently? not gotten so far off track from my plan, tracked what I ate

What is today's personal goals? eat foods on my nutrition plan and track

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - finally!!!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 55 mins on the elliptical and 100 calories leftover at the end of the day (need to work on this some more)
    What would I have done differently? not eat so many exercise calories
    What is today's personal goals? elliptical for 60mins
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Was quite a bit under, but I needed a lean day to get back on track!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yep
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Really stayed away from trashy food
    What would I have done differently? Ate a healthy salad - but decided to hang out with the girls to enjoy the epic snowstorm
    What is today's personal goals? Eat healthy & get on the elliptical. Enjoy this snow day AND get something done!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - and it was a challenging day with 2 restaurant meals
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made fairly good choices at the restaurant and didn't eat it all
    What would I have done differently? asked for a salad even though it wasnt' on the menu
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, an hour of step and 30 minutes of pump at the Y tonight
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - once again
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 65mins on the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? not eat so many exercise calories!!!! not think about food all day long...
    What is today's personal goals? elliptical for 65mins (DONE) make a healthy choice when I go out for dinner tonight (or not eat all of it...lol)
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went to the Y after work and did step and pump (which is never easy for me)
    What would I have done differently? should have probably had more to eat because I got a headache when working out
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/5 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 2 hours at the Y (Step & Body Pump), made pretty good choices at the SB party
    What would I have done differently? should have had 1/2 of my potato pancake for lunch
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, already did an hour of step
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes (over by 19 cals but I think that is ok)
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I was starving when I got home from work but made some good choices for a snack
    What would I have done differently? too many carbs
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, no exercise today
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't eat that much (not feeling well and didn't go to the gym)
    What would I have done differently? check in
    What is today's personal goals? not going to the gym today... still not feeling well.... try to stay within my calories...maybe go for a short walk (even though it's 20 degrees out :noway: )
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - over by 230 cals
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? was out of cals by 3:00pm, so ate a very small, sensible dinner
    What would I have done differently? not had the 1/2 ice cream bar at work
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, already did an hour of step and a little weight lifting
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Here I am again. :cry: :cry: Tragically lost a very good friend and family member (a cousin's husband) and have been traveling back and forth, went to a church retreat, the visitation and funeral, was out of town hosted family at the lake who flew in from Cali, and generally had no time at all for exercise or time to focus on a eating plan. (all in the last 6 days)
    So I learned more about God's comfort for us who sorrow and how we are comforted by helping those who are hurting.
    Also learned that I am not a stress eater. Its the good times that add to my heft. :ohwell: Hope you folks have been doing well.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Have not been tracking
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? hosted family, chose healthy foods, did not overindulge
    What would I have done differently? Had more water to drink
    What is today's personal goals? Todays goal: Restart tomorrow
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise (Took a break)
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Here I am again. :cry: :cry: Tragically lost a very good friend and family member (a cousin's husband) and have been traveling back and forth, went to a church retreat, the visitation and funeral, was out of town hosted family at the lake who flew in from Cali, and generally had no time at all for exercise or time to focus on a eating plan. (all in the last 6 days)
    So I learned more about God's comfort for us who sorrow and how we are comforted by helping those who are hurting.
    Also learned that I am not a stress eater. Its the good times that add to my heft. :ohwell: Hope you folks have been doing well.

I'm so sorry for your loss, take care of yourself!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? good on calories, but over on sugar and carbs AGAIN - I'm struggling with that this week
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? step, shopped for some healthy foods I can make this weekend
    What would I have done differently? too many carbs
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, exercise - planning on step and body pump this afternoon
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made 2 new recipes, cleaned freezer to be able to fit healthier food
    What would I have done differently? bad afternoon snack
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, exercise - already did and hour of step and 20 minutes of weights this morning
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise (last week 5/5)