Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not sure - didn't track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't overdo it
    What would I have done differently? checked in and gone for a walk
    What is today's personal goals? Get back to the Y - missed last week. I wasn't feeling a 100%. Took 3 nice walks instead.
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Here I am again. :cry: :cry: Tragically lost a very good friend and family member (a cousin's husband) and have been traveling back and forth, went to a church retreat, the visitation and funeral, was out of town hosted family at the lake who flew in from Cali, and generally had no time at all for exercise or time to focus on a eating plan. (all in the last 6 days)
    So I learned more about God's comfort for us who sorrow and how we are comforted by helping those who are hurting.
    Also learned that I am not a stress eater. Its the good times that add to my heft. :ohwell: Hope you folks have been doing well.

Sorry for your loss - Welcome back :flowerforyou:
    Kristen
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made 2 new recipes, cleaned freezer to be able to fit healthier food

Just love to see ACTION to back up your resolution! Way to go lstpaul! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank-you friends for your kind words in our loss. This really has thrown me and I appreciate your care! :heart: :heart:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Have not been doing well
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? none set on MFP - the ones in my mind :ohwell: not met :ohwell:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Not a day to be be proud of -- but not a total blow out either I did get in 30 minutes on the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? Where do I begin - let's start with spending less time in front of this keyboard. Drat my new obsession to and escape in computer scrabble!
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical, healthy foods only, stay under calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1.5/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No - over about 200 calories:noway:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got back to the Y
    What would I have done differently? Not eat all my exercise calories (and then some)!!!!!!:grumble:
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical 60 mins and not eat all my exercise calories
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise :bigsmile:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? managed to eat fairly well for Valentine's dinner
    What would I have done differently? stuck with 1/3rd potato instead of finishing my son's leftover one too
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise (last week 5/5)
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - over by 275
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? could have done worse because I was hungry and craving
    What would I have done differently? didn't need the oatmeal for bedtime snack
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, already did an hour of step
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/5 days of exercise (last week 5/5)
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I don't think I checked in but I did meet my "usual" goal
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 65mins on the elliptical and didn't eat all my exercise calories
    What would I have done differently? Nothing - I need everyday to be like yesterday
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical 65 mins (DONE!!!) and not eat all my exercise calories
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - over by a bunch for belated Val.Day dinner
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - not on cals but did exercise,
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Tues -Got a lot done and stayed away from the computer!
    What would I have done differently? Valentines dinner - skipped the sweet potato and the stuffed Portabella mushroom
    What is today's personal goals? Kind of late for today:frown:
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2.5/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 65mins on the elliptical, didn't eat all my exercise calories and only ate half of my greek chicken wrap.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing - met my goal
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical 60 mins and not eat all my exercise calories
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Over by just a bit
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Hadn't set any, but fell short of the ones in my mind. No exercise and, well, the calorie thing
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stopped eating when I realize I had surpassed my calories for the day
    What would I have done differently? Gotten up in time to do elliptical 1st! I guess that means going to bed on time the night before!
    What is today's personal goals? elliptical and stay under on calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/5 days of exercise (Another 1/2 day today)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Monday AM and checking in while traveling home from San Diego. Not so easy to work this from my phone... So just saying today I'm planning to get back to the usual. So see you tomorrow and lets plan on having a good week!!! :happy:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - over by 300+
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - None set
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate light on a travel day
    What would I have done differently? Skipped the Tortilla chip with dip!
    What is today's personal goals?work out (check) Eat low on the cals. (So far so good)
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise

Home from travels on Monday so weigh-in will be next Monday Celebrated Dad's 84th birthday. Hope I can be just like him, eats healthy, exercises and does his devotions every day!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I did!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Yep
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Getting back to it.
    What would I have done differently? Sat at my desk a lot less
    What is today's personal goals? work out (check) Stay under calorie limit Clean up this office
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    All Hoosier all the time!!! :laugh: :laugh: I hope I don't get tired of myself!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I did!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Still have to get to cleaning up my office at home!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Kept those calories in place
    What would I have done differently? Went to bed earlier
    What is today's personal goals? Work out, stay under calorie limit, laundry and CLEAN UP THIS OFFICE!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - but close - 76 over on calories
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no - but close
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? did well during the day - just did poorly
    What would I have done differently? not snacked on cheese while I made dinner ... that put me over
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, workout at the Y tonight for 90 minutes
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise (last week 5/5)

I'm back Hoosiermomma .... so you are not alone! you can tell when I'm not having a good week - I don't check in as often. :cry:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't go out for dinner and ate healthy at home
    What would I have done differently? Go for a walk , check in and track all my calories
    What is today's personal goals? Track my calories. School vacation this week... haven't been able to get to the Y at lunchtime. Will get back there on Monday :smile:
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    for 90 minutes
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise (last week 5/5)

I'm back Hoosiermomma .... so you are not alone! you can tell when I'm not having a good week - I don't check in as often. :cry:

Wow !! 5/5 days of exercise last week - Wat to Go ltspaul! :flowerforyou:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Went over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Still have to get to cleaning up my office at home!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? A good work-out on the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? Went to bed earlier:grumble: (again) Fortunately this morning we had a snow delay and I caught up a bit!
    What is today's personal goals? Work out, stay under calorie limit, laundry and CLEAN UP THIS OFFICE!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 90 minutes at the Y when I really didn't want to do it
    What would I have done differently?
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories ... it's going to be tough as I don't have a lot of calories left for dinner - too much peanut butter today
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise (last week 5/5)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Went over again. Been home too much!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Still working on cleaning up this office- making some progress tho!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Eating a salad for dinner since I did not have many calories left.
    What would I have done differently? Still went to bed late and ate to many snacks during the day.
    What is today's personal goals? Work out, stay under calorie limit, CLEAN UP THIS OFFICE!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/5 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Went over by a bit. Not bad for a Sunday with no exercise, I suppose :ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Just to stay under cals... NO
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Logging the calories even though I knew I was over
    What would I have done differently? Ate less!
    What is today's personal goals? Work out, stay under calorie limit, FINISH CLEANING UP THIS OFFICE! (Are you tired of hearing this yet?) Me too!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/5 days of exercise

Monday weigh in - 139.9 What was I expecting with all those days I went over by 300 calories! :cry:
    Week's resolution to be under my calories EVERY day!