So ANGRY!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kna1977
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that happened, but you have to remember that there are just really stupid, insensitive people out there that have nothing better to do then act like idiots. Instead of letting the haters get you down, use them to build you up. You've come a very long way (Congratulations on the weight loss by the way!) so don't stop now. And honestly, this person is hoping you'll respond so they can get pleasure knowing they've upset you so don't even give them the opportunity. Just concentrate on the journey you're fighting and remember that you have a lot of support here and hopefully from friends and family. Good luck!
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    just remember this saying...
    Calling me STUPID does'nt make you SMART

Calling me FAT doesn't make you THIN

Calling me WEIRD doesn't make you PERFECT

Calling me a LIAR doesn't make you HONEST

Calling me DIRTY doesn't make you CLEAN

Calling me UGLY doesn't make you PRETTY

Calling me INFERIOR doesn't make you SUPERIOR

Calling me SUCKY doesn't make you AWESOME

Calling me BORING doesn't make you FUN

and remember when people are calling others name their just tring to hide some imprefection in themselfs. Don't take it personallity because in the end it's about them not you.
    by the way great job so far keep it up :)
  • gbsranch
    Options
    SCREW UTUBE!!!! and the rude person who posted it!!! Your doing great!!
  • ChristyDPierce
    ChristyDPierce Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    GIRL SCREW THAT PERSON AND THE HORSE HE/SHE RODE IN ON!!!!!!!!!!
    You are doing WONDERFUL! You are not fat, you are Beautiful :D
    Don't let this jerkoff discourage you....you can add me as a friend if you want....i am here to chat with you ANYTIME you need me!!!
    HUGS GIRLIE!! :D
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    We all love you. You love you. Who cares what one @sshole says?

Even THIS supportive forum has it's share of @ssholes. When you put yourself out there, you're going to get negative AND positive energy in return.

Focus on the positive, let the negative roll off your back, and be confident in the knowledge that no one else's opinion can affect your self worth.

AND CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!!

Charmagne
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't know why some people want to be so mean and hurtful like that. I guess because they lack self esteem and want to make themselves feel better. Don't even pay them any mind. You're here where people love and support you because we're all here for the same reason. You're doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work. Don't let the haters sabotage you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: