Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 2 1/3 Samual Adams
    Wednesday, 1 Samual Adams
    Thursday, 4 wine
    Friday, 7 Samual Adams
    Saturday, 6 skinny margaritas
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 20 1/3 dang...I was trying to be under 15...so, I will not drink for the superbowl

WILLPOWER WILLPOWER WILLPOWER where are you????
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options

Total: 20 1/3 dang...I was trying to be under 15...so, I will not drink for the superbowl

that doesnt sound like fun. I am drinking already. half a bottle of champagne down and now on to vodka.
    I will do better next week. I promise.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I can't mix either. Damn, Amy, were you out on the town last night?

I was out on Friday-my husband does stand-up and he had a set with John Heffron at comedy works, good show, then went out with the girls.
    Today, DH got me my favorite beer-Agave Wheat, so I will have to have some of those. But I am going to get in a 4-mile run first!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

that doesnt sound like fun. I am drinking already. half a bottle of champagne down and now on to vodka.

I am already feeling the pangs for a cold beer...is it possible to not drink and watch football???
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options

I am already feeling the pangs for a cold beer...is it possible to not drink and watch football???
    in my opinion NOPE! enjoy and then try next week.
  • iawierz
    Options
    bump
  • iawierz
    Options
    Its Super Bowl Sunday. National Holiday for Lushies! ESPECIALLy if you live in GB baby! GO Pack GO!
  • susanmiller21
    Options
    This is such an awesome thread. I seriously need to keep the daily alcohol calories to a minimum...I feel like that is the real culprit to my stalled weight loss. How do I keep getting back to this thread from my regular login area?....I'm new (and clueless)
  • nisijam5
    Options

in my opinion NOPE! enjoy and then try next week.

UGH, at least football will be over...maybe just a couple
  • jerjer7
    jerjer7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So...I love my wine...thought I would follow this group:) Question: As long as my wine calories are within my daily limit...will I still lose??? Anyone know? Thanks
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Celebrated my husband's birthday weekend with lots of friends, parties and, of course, alcohol.
    Back to the gym this morning, and intend to seriously cut back on drinking during the week.
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Morning lovelies!

Alcohol is my trigger food. Even when I can keep it down to a couple beers or glasses of red, it bestirs the carb monster, requiring salty snacks sweet snacks and more more MORE!

Lenten lifstyle is no longer enough. losing and gaining the same 2damnedpounds every week.

Going out with a buddy tomorrow so having Beer Friday on Tuesday.

This weekend I'll try: no hooch Friday, 8 oz each red wine only Saturday and Sunday.

and ACK our office Wellness Challenge weigh in is this week. Expect no loss, will muster the self-anger and channel it into motivation... ghod willing!

Link between osteoporosis and alcohol? Not sure but definitely linked to beer and other carbonated beverages . . :(
  • nisijam5
    Options
    No Beer Superbowl was a colossal failure, definitely not good to start drinking at 4:30 in the afternoon

New week, new goal: 12 or less alcholic beverages for the week

I can do this...right?!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Went to a Super Bowl party yesterday and had
    1 Strongbow
    1 Aces Pear Cider
    1 Blue Moon

I think I ate too...some chips with crab dip, some fondue, some carrots...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    1 Strongbow
    1 Aces Pear Cider
    1 Blue Moon

Amy, you did well...I ate chips and dip, pizza, a burger and 2 gallons of beer
  • 4crazykids
    Options
    Has anyone tried the SkinnyGirl Margarita by Bethany from RHW? I got a bottle and I thought it was gross. It is supposed to be a super light drink choice. Maybe if I squeeze a real lime into it?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Has anyone tried the SkinnyGirl Margarita by Bethany from RHW? I got a bottle and I thought it was gross. It is supposed to be a super light drink choice. Maybe if I squeeze a real lime into it?

I actually really like it...I just drink it with lots of ice...I think I prefer it because I don't really like the marg mix, it gives me heartburn
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    1 Strongbow
    1 Aces Pear Cider
    1 Blue Moon

Thanks...I also drank a huge red bull and grape vodka on the way over there. Forgot about that one. I was sick over the weekend, so I didn't drink, nor did I eat a ton, so it went straight to my head.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options

I actually really like it...I just drink it with lots of ice...I think I prefer it because I don't really like the marg mix, it gives me heartburn

There was a review of it in Esquire and they said it was really awful, like lemonade with melted ice and sacharine and dog drool.:laugh:

For Super Bowl I did not do too badly on cals, even though the food choices were not ideal! I had a bloody mary, two agave wheat beers and 2 bud lights. To eat: chile, a quesadilla, chips and salsa, and a piece of red velvet cake.
    There was also some popcorn and it seems like I am forgetting something else.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    1 Strongbow
    1 Aces Pear Cider
    1 Blue Moon

Thanks...I also drank a huge red bull and grape vodka on the way over there. Forgot about that one. I was sick over the weekend, so I didn't drink, nor did I eat a ton, so it went straight to my head.

Can you lick an envelope and send it my way....:tongue: