How do U stay under the sugar count????

Options
13»

Replies

• inesribeiro
    Options
    i dont really care about it, my sugar comes mostly from fruit, and im not going to worry with fruit sugar. ;)
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I basically ignore sugars from fruit/veggies and just try not to overdo the added sugar. I still track my sugar, but I've cut it down more than half from cutting out dessert type sweets recently. I feel like that was a huge hurdle and anything else comes out in the wash. Works for me, though.
  • floweringcurrant
    floweringcurrant Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I stopped tracking sugar because I pretty much only eat sugar from fruit. There is a difference. Unless you are getting your sugar from processed sources I would not worry.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    by not eating thigns with sugar in them?
    (was just gonna post that n leave but read some of the other replys by accident)

REALLY!!! REALLY PEOPLE? lol
    sugar doesnt matter at all n you shouldnt watch your sugars unless ur diabetic? really? i feel like im taking crazy pills lmao

i personally have not once in my life heard or seen anyone have a diet called "i eat donuts,candy and pop diet" and loose the weight they want or get lower bodyfat!

my gaaawd im like mad n laughing at the same time lol

almost feels like ppl are trolling!!

wow...i kinda feel like you're trolling. What people are saying here is to not stress about MFP pre-set sugar levels as long as you're sensible about where your sugar is coming from i.e. minimize the processed sugar and get your sugars from natural sources like fruits and vegetable within reason. No one said anything about a free for all at dunkin' donuts