jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    BETTLEJUICE!! LOVE IT!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Star Wars :huh:

"I'm the ghost with the most, babe."

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!!!

"I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time. For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout Camp, watching falling stars. And yellow leaves, from the maple trees that lined our street. Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper. And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird. And Janie... and Janie. And... Carolyn. I guess I could be really pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain. And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday."
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Beetle Juice....

"Me? No. Come on. Don't be crazy. I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic! "
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

"I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time. For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout Camp, watching falling stars. And yellow leaves, from the maple trees that lined our street. Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper. And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird. And Janie... and Janie. And... Carolyn. I guess I could be really pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain. And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday."
    American Beauty!

"Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips! "
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    the great Jack black in NACHO LIBRE
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    the great Jack black in NACHO LIBRE

Yes, I think it's his best. I think my son (5 year old), and I can recite this entire movie!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

American Beauty!

Blues Brothers!

'Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?! '
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

American Beauty!

Blues Brothers!

'Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?! '

Back to the Future!! (love that movie)

"Yeah, I've got a question. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?"
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Hmmm.....Breakfast club???

"Are you kidding? She's crazy about you, she hissied when I just mentioned your name. Jake, she thinks your the cats meow!" (LoL LOVE that movie!)
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    Hmmm.....Breakfast club???

"Are you kidding? She's crazy about you, she hissied when I just mentioned your name. Jake, she thinks your the cats meow!" (LoL LOVE that movie!)

Sixteen Candles!!!

Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom.
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    one more hint from the same movie...........

"I'm really sorry. When I saw him on the computer, it said "The Butcher of Cadíz." I thought it was a profession, not a headline."
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Hitch!!! I love that movie!

"Jocks only think about sports, nerds only think about sex."
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Revenge of the Nerds!!!

"The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting... "
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!!:laugh: ... and knitting and knitting and knitting....:laugh:

It's Mega-Maid! She's gone from suck to blow!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!!:laugh: ... and knitting and knitting and knitting....:laugh:

Ahahaha, Spaceballs!!!

"Come out to the Coast. We'll get together...Have a few laughs!"
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Ahahaha, Spaceballs!!!

Die Hard ;)

Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our *kitten* kicked, pal!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Ahahaha, Spaceballs!!!

Die Hard ;)

Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our *kitten* kicked, pal!

Aliens

This is golf! Go back to your shanties, people!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Ahahaha, Spaceballs!!!

Die Hard ;)

Aliens

This is golf! Go back to your shanties, people!

lmbo happy gilmore!!

ha ha ha ha look kids...big ben....Parliment!!!!!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    European Vacation!!!

"I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transsexual Transylvania."