What's for Dinner (part 2!)?!

RGPargy
RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
So what are you lot having for dinner tonight? Just curious to see what other people eat and to maybe grab some ideas so that my 5 week menu plan can have a little revamp!

Tonight we are having "hot dogs" (that's a sausage in a bread roll to you and me!) with potato salad. Very boring but DP likes it and it's quick because i dont get home til around 7pm tonight and tomorrow night. Thankfully it's only once every 5 weeks that we have this! :laugh:

What are YOU eating tonight?

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    We eat our main meal at midday. We're having grill pan boneless pork chops (6 oz/), 1/2 cup pasta with 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese, and a huge veggie salad with fat free dressing. Sounds boring, but I'm craving meat today. For dinner, when hubby is at work, I'll finish the salad. I'll probably throw in a cut up boiled egg for protein. I might also have some oatmeal if I have enough calories left. A cup of tea about 9 pm should finish the day nicely.
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Quorn and mushroom stroganoff with brown rice - use low fat creme fraice rather than cream - yummy
  • RGPargy
    We eat our main meal at midday. We're having grill pan boneless pork chops (6 oz/), 1/2 cup pasta with 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese, and a huge veggie salad with fat free dressing. Sounds boring, but I'm craving meat today. For dinner, when hubby is at work, I'll finish the salad. I'll probably throw in a cut up boiled egg for protein. I might also have some oatmeal if I have enough calories left. A cup of tea about 9 pm should finish the day nicely.

That sounds DELICIOUS!! I'm staaaarrrrrving too!! Got a long wait til dinner time! *rumble rumble*
  • ailysys
    ailysys Posts: 25 Member
    I'm making a lasagna with whole wheat noodles, turkey meat, rozzano sauce and part skim ricotta and mozzarella :) l
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Meatless taco salad!
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Sweet and Sour chicken stir fry with egg noodles
  • RGPargy
    Tonight I am having chargrilled chicken on skewers with pitta bread and salad (aka chicken kebab to my fellow UK-ers!). I normally have garlic mayo on it but i have given that up now!

Mmmmmm i'm starving! (again!)

I'm probably feeling hungry because i'm at work and bored stupid!!
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Tonight I had chicken pan fried with oven roasted peppers, onions and garlic and thai style cous cous. Bloomin tasty !!
This discussion has been closed.