what kind of a car do you drive?

Options

Replies

• missjay001
    Options
    2004 Acura EL

2008 INFINITI FX35 SUV

Love luxury cars, SUV's and convertibles

My next car might be a Range Rover or Mercedes Benz convertible, but those cars can be problematic, maybe I should stick to japanese cars. Well still deciding...
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I drive a 1997 Golf GTI Mk 3. Not the best car i've had, i have to say. Too small for me. I drove a Vauxhall Vectra (called Victor!) for 10 years until DP wrote him off by nudging the bumper of the car in front at some traffic lights! :sad: I miss Victor the Vectra! :sad:

:laugh:
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Oh you've all gone and done it now... Car geek in me cannot resist geeky reply to thread....
    On bad weather days, I drive the F150, but on most days I drive my M3.

So glad I live in a climate where I don't have to make that choice :) what kinda M3? I've owned an e36, e46, and now e92... Hope to get a clean e30 someday to keep.
    2010 Chevy Camaro :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love: :love: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

But which one? The LS? LT? SS??? :) Manual or Auto? Inquiring car guy minds want to know!

I drive a 2008 Interlagos Blue BMW M3 Coupe (e92) with 6MT.... She's my true love
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    2010 Chevy Camaro :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love: :love: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

But which one? The LS? LT? SS??? :) Manual or Auto? Inquiring car guy minds want to know!

[/quote]

SS with RS package and auto with tap shift manual, victory red with black rally racing stripes...already tinted the windows with the side vent inserts in black and added JBL subwoofers for "fun".

Purchased in June '09, still drives like new, still eats Mustangs for breakfast. :flowerforyou:
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have a 2009 Fiat Grande Punto T-Jet 120 Sporting :smile: or Paolo the Punto...

I too am a car geek.... and into modifying my motors! Paolo was voted Best Italian Manufactured car at the biggest car show in northern ireland last year :happy:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    2009 pontiac g6 gt

but in the last 4 years we have had 10 cars
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    2005 Pontiac g6. I love my car.
    I had a Toyota Camry before that which I loved too.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    2003 Cavalier. Runs like a champ and just doesn't quit.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    2006 Sebring Convertible.

But I drove a grand marquii for 11 years before that.
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    2001 Ford Windstar grocery getter/children hauler named Fiona, she has been a good car all these years, even if she is a minivan. :( also 2004 f150.
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    2007 Honda CR-V....love it!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    2011 Ford Fusion Sport & 04 Infiniti G35 ... just retired my 95 Chevy S10
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    2005 Toyota Tacoma 4x4.
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Just upgraded from my 92 Honda accord to my (as my son calls it, HAMSTER CAGE") Now I drive a Kia Soul and LOVE it!:heart:

However when it warms up I will be on the Honda Valkyrie Motorcycle and boy I can't wait for it to warm up! Nothing like the breeze of the wind across your face and you glide effortlessly through the mountain curves of the Colorado Rockies!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    02 Acura RSX... Triple Black, lowered, with black rims............I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ my car...........her name is Nesmay......
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Winter ride: '08 Mitsubishi Eclipse
    Summer fun ride: '98 Chevy Camaro (crammed in my garage now b/c I'm scared to drive it in the snow in the winter :grumble: )
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

That is a beautiful car!!
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    '01 PT Cruiser.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    A 2000 red pontiac grand am

My bro is moving to NYC and will not be needing his car...so I'll soon have a 2009 Audi S4
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    2007 Mazda 5 Sport (silver)