what kind of a car do you drive?

Options

Replies

• barberella
    Options
    1994 Volvo 250,000 miles! Great car! And a Trek bicycle in the summer...Not ready for a car payment so we hold on to Vivian...
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    2005 Toyota Solara sport :)
  • tats76
    Options
    2008 Chevy HHR - Blue "flash" metallic, stick shift, added '55 tail lights, lots'o'chrome, borla catback exhaust, air raid air filter, air-bag suspension kit, moonie hubcaps....yeah, I love my car!!!! And I'm not done yet! :o)
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Well today it's a 2010 Ford F150, sometimes a 2008 Chevy Cobalt, and when it warms up enough to take the top off, I will get out the 88 Jeep Wrangler (that's my favorite).
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I used to have an old herse,I loved that car.I was the envy of teenage goths everywhere lol
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I used to have an old herse,I loved that car.I was the envy of teenage goths everywhere lol

My dream car!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options

Holy Faeries! How wicked would that be! I always wanted one of the really old hearse's that was pulled by horse.....so completely odd and eclectic!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Chrysler 300, love my car. I would buy the same car if they had it in burgundy. LOL Husband is talking Prius though.
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    2010 Honda Fit - It's helped motivate me to exercise. You can't drive a Fit and be out of shape. Right? :laugh:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    07 Jeep Compass. I love my buggy. Also have a 86 Kawasaki Vulcan.

My dream car is a Dodge Challenger but I'm too much of a hippie to guzzle that amount of gas. :flowerforyou:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    A 1966 Ford Mustang. No power steering, drum brakes, and lap belts. Good times!

Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someday I will be able to buy me a classic Mustang. You should post a pix. I Luv classic Mustangs.
    I had a grey 2003 Mustang, that I loved but my son began growing & getting out of a 2 door car was difficult especially for soccer practice. LOL

I have a Black Land Rover LR2 & the HB(hubby) drives the Chevy Colorado.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

2010 Chevy Camaro :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love: :love: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

But which one? The LS? LT? SS??? :) Manual or Auto? Inquiring car guy minds want to know!

SS with RS package and auto with tap shift manual, victory red with black rally racing stripes...already tinted the windows with the side vent inserts in black and added JBL subwoofers for "fun".

Purchased in June '09, still drives like new, still eats Mustangs for breakfast. :flowerforyou:

*swoon* a woman after my own heart!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    2010 Honda Fit - It's helped motivate me to exercise. You can't drive a Fit and be out of shape. Right? :laugh:

HA, that's true!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 5.6L engine, with Hemi...same engine as the charger I believe...his name is Ogre...I use to have a 2007 Nissan Xterra....LOVED IT! Took me awhile to get use to Ogre, but after the 22 inches of snow we just got, and the -40 degree celcius temperature, I'm loving the leather heated seats and the block heater in the Jeep.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    1953 Feet :laugh: That's when my chauffer is not driving my Metro bus and my Sounder train. :laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    1953 Feet :laugh: That's when my chauffer is not driving my Metro bus and my Sounder train. :laugh:

haha that's funny, I use to market a drifting association, so on our forum we were told to put our "rides" next to our name, so I put a picture of the Edmonton Transit Bus....it was true, I didn't drive, yet I was helping run a racing organization lol
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    2005 Focus with 150k. I drive this thing hard and he takes my abuse with a smile (or at least I imagine he's smiling).
  • gauntowl
    Options
    Subaru Forester XS, 2004. Dependable, economical, and a virtual TANK in inclimate weather. Snow especially!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    2002 Saturn SL1 & hubby has a 2005 Chevy Silverado! - NO car payments!!!
  • FozzyUK
    FozzyUK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Black Nissan Qashqai + 2
    :)