*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #6 2/4/11

Options
Alright Snowflakes! Post those numbers proudly! Make sure to also visit the website, choose your name from the drop down menu and enter your weight for today's date, February 4, 2011! Wooo Wooo!

Replies

• Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Down 2.6 pounds today, to 262.8....yayyyyyyy!! I did not do well hitting my goals of exercise this week, I was still active but did not do what I said I was going to. So, this upcoming week I am writing it and putting it on the fridge to help keep me in line. Good Luck to everyone!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My weight is 168 this morning....Whittrusty, would you please add me to the spreadsheet? Thanks you so much!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 pounds this week! I can go to work happy now. :smile:

Good luck, Snowflakes!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 280.2 lbs (-2.8 lbs this week)!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 Inching my way down the scale.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    bump
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am 173.2 ...Down 3.8 pounds this week!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Bumping for later. I'm going to weigh in the morning. I'm feeling a little bloated and backed up (sorry TMI :embarassed: ) so I am hoping that remedies itself today.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Last Week:216.4
    This Week: 213.4

3 more lbs gone! I am too excited, especially after having those gains in weeks 3 and 4! That much closer to ONEderland! I am hopping to see an even 200 by March 22nd! But I'm definitely happy with how far I have come thus far!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    1/28 - 188.5
    2/4 - 183.5

5 pounds?!?!

Last week was definitely an outlier, since I had all those cookies and junk on the 27th. I'm so lucky that the 180's have been so good to me! Whenever I've gained weight lately (like, the past year), I always float back to 185 ish. Unfortunately, that also happens when I go below 185... I need a new set point.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I am 173.2 ...Down 3.8 pounds this week!

Nice work girl! Awesome week!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    1/28 - 188.5
    2/4 - 183.5

5 pounds?!?!

Last week was definitely an outlier, since I had all those cookies and junk on the 27th. I'm so lucky that the 180's have been so good to me! Whenever I've gained weight lately (like, the past year), I always float back to 185 ish. Unfortunately, that also happens when I go below 185... I need a new set point.

That's what I'm talking about girl! U rocked it OUT this week! So proud of u! Wooooo!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about girl! U rocked it OUT this week! So proud of u! Wooooo!
    Thank you so much!! :flowerforyou: YOU DID FABULOUS!! :drinker:

TERRIFIC JOB addisyn!! :drinker:

Actually, a lot of us have lost significantly this week so far!!
  • sstewart36
    Options
    202 today... last week was a gain to 205. I am so happy that I am now going in the right direction.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Down 2.6 pounds today, to 262.8....yayyyyyyy!! I did not do well hitting my goals of exercise this week, I was still active but did not do what I said I was going to. So, this upcoming week I am writing it and putting it on the fridge to help keep me in line. Good Luck to everyone!

Great job! Imagine what you can accomplish next weigh-in if you stick to those goals on the fridge! WOW! Fantastic
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks ! :)
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Down 3.5 lbs this week! So happy with that! Bringing me to 232. My goal was 230 by Feb 1 and this is pretty close so I am super excited!
  • rula39
    rula39 Posts: 26
    Options
    still gaining;--( 199 now was 193
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    lost 1 pounds, down to 203. :happy: