*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #6 2/4/11

Options

Replies

• AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sadly I've had my first gain this week. I'm up 1.6#'s - so I need to step it up this week!

Can someone post the link to the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

Amy
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yep I gained this week. I need the link to the spreadsheet please .
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Sadly I've had my first gain this week. I'm up 1.6#'s - so I need to step it up this week!

Can someone post the link to the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

Amy

WEIGH IN:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?authkey=CKDt1aAO&hl=en&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ#gid=0

SPEADSHEET:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&hl=en&authkey=CJum5OMJ#gid=0
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    I've been saying all week that I can smell the 160's, I'm so close, but still not quite there. Still, a 2 pound loss this week, so I'm staying on track. 170.4 lbs.
    Congrats to everyone. You are all doing so well. To those with increases, I hope you can figure out what the problem is and then you'll see a big drop. I know I had to eat more and exercise less to see the scale go the right direction, and in a few weeks I'll have to change things up again. Our bodies are just too good at adapting and holding that fat!
    Best of luck to everyone!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    230.0 down 2.2

YAY! Feels good after not losing last week, good news is hopefully next week I will be in the 220s that much closer to ONEderland!

Way to go everyone!

P/S does anyone know does the info you put in go straight to the spreadsheet? I entered my weight and then checked the spreadsheet and it wasnt there?
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I weighed in today at 181.8 !! I was pleasantly surprised that I only went up by .2 from last week. It has been such a trying with for me-- not being able to make it to the gym, having my little one home from school, getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I am so glad I survived. I know I will do better next week. I would love to be out of the 180s by next weigh in. My v-day goal was 179, I'm soooo close. I'll be on later to chat more.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    At 190 today. Down 1lb. I'll take it :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all that lost this week!!!!!:flowerforyou: To all that didn't lose....it's OK, you WILL get there, just keep truckin' along!!!!

I'm happy to say that I actually saw a move in the right direction on the scale....I lost 3.2 pounds!!!:love:

163.8 !!!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Down 3.5 lbs this week! So happy with that! Bringing me to 232. My goal was 230 by Feb 1 and this is pretty close so I am super excited!

Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I've been saying all week that I can smell the 160's, I'm so close, but still not quite there. Still, a 2 pound loss this week, so I'm staying on track. 170.4 lbs.
    Congrats to everyone. You are all doing so well. To those with increases, I hope you can figure out what the problem is and then you'll see a big drop. I know I had to eat more and exercise less to see the scale go the right direction, and in a few weeks I'll have to change things up again. Our bodies are just too good at adapting and holding that fat!
    Best of luck to everyone!

Great job! Almost there!
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    I weigh in at 338.8 today!!! Down 2.2 pounds, that's the most I've lost a week since the start of this challenge, AND I'm finally into the next--what do I call it?--set of tens? I guess I'll just say I'm out of the 340's and into the 330's and I NEVER wanna go back there!!! Good job everyone!!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Last week: 208
    This Week: 207

VENTING
    Stop here if you don't want to read.........

Not happy I lost one pound because I have been working out 2x harder than I was the past couple of weeks. I am so sore from "Last Chance Workout," but I did the workout early in the morning (yesterday) so IT won't effect my weigh in today...

I have to figure out why it's taking me forever to lose this weight. I am sticking to around 1,200 calories, exercising (everyday), watching my sodium, and drinking my water, but my weight is not budging past 208/207 lbs. I know i can reach 200 because in October I was 199.8...so why is it taking me so long to drop my weight gain?

VENT OVER
  • Krys_T
    Options
    230.0 down 2.2

YAY! Feels good after not losing last week, good news is hopefully next week I will be in the 220s that much closer to ONEderland!

Way to go everyone!

P/S does anyone know does the info you put in go straight to the spreadsheet? I entered my weight and then checked the spreadsheet and it wasnt there?

No, after everyone inputs their weight...the numbers are transferred manually.

And great loss this week!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I weigh in at 338.8 today!!! Down 2.2 pounds, that's the most I've lost a week since the start of this challenge, AND I'm finally into the next--what do I call it?--set of tens? I guess I'll just say I'm out of the 340's and into the 330's and I NEVER wanna go back there!!! Good job everyone!!

Great job girl! 10lb increments at a time! You got this!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Congrats to all that lost this week!!!!!:flowerforyou: To all that didn't lose....it's OK, you WILL get there, just keep truckin' along!!!!

I'm happy to say that I actually saw a move in the right direction on the scale....I lost 3.2 pounds!!!:love:

163.8 !!!!

Nice girl! That is freaking AWESOME!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    At 190 today. Down 1lb. I'll take it :)

Exactly! A loss is a loss!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Today's weight: 280.2 lbs (-2.8 lbs this week)!

Great job! WOO WOO!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I weighed in today at 181.8 !! I was pleasantly surprised that I only went up by .2 from last week. It has been such a trying with for me-- not being able to make it to the gym, having my little one home from school, getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I am so glad I survived. I know I will do better next week. I would love to be out of the 180s by next weigh in. My v-day goal was 179, I'm soooo close. I'll be on later to chat more.

You will get there!
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely thrilled.
    Lost 2.2lbs this week, left the 90's and now I'm in the 80's - 188.8lbs

I didn't exercise but once this week and I'm a couple of days away from my TOM so I kind of didn't expected to lose any.
    I did add bee pollen, flex seeds, and apple vinegar to my diet this week and it seams that the PMS symptoms are not that
    intense (my husband really likes that)

After posting a wrong link a couple of weeks ago
    let me try again
    These are very short links created by tinyurl
    please let me know if works for you

Weight in
    http://tinyurl.com/4uvh9d8

Spreadsheet
    http://tinyurl.com/4h2sgqb
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I'm absolutely thrilled.
    Lost 2.2lbs this week, left the 90's and now I'm in the 80's - 188.8lbs

I didn't exercise but once this week and I'm a couple of days away from my TOM so I kind of didn't expected to lose any.
    I did add bee pollen, flex seeds, and apple vinegar to my diet this week and it seams that the PMS symptoms are not that
    intense (my husband really likes that)

After posting a wrong link a couple of weeks ago
    let me try again
    These are very short links created by tinyurl
    please let me know if works for you

Weight in
    http://tinyurl.com/4uvh9d8

Spreadsheet
    http://tinyurl.com/4h2sgqb

Great loss! That flax seed really helps, I do 2 tablespoons everyday. Can't wait to see you put up big numbers next week! :)