Make up a lie about how we met

Options
13»

Replies

• FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I cannot believe you don't remember:angry:

We were both jogging down the beach in our MFP Tshirts and I stopped you and offered a bottle of water. We jogged 5 miles:glasses: , figured we had burned approx 700 calories..............just enough for that fruity drink at the Tiki Hut with the super hot bartender with no shirt:love: .............

Do you remember now?

That was me silly. (minus the bartender part).

:grumble:
  • susiecmc
    Options
    We met at a party, you jumped up on the table and lit your fart. I did not know you really could do that. Oh, my buddys hair grew back pretty good.

OMG I totally spit out my breakfast laughing when I read that.
  • susiecmc
    Options
    Megan, Megan ...(that is your name now, right) I knew you as Mike, back before the "operation". How could you forget me? I thought we were an item, but you were just faking it, using me as your cover. All those dates meant nothing to you!

Well I hope you are happy now! NOT!
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    We met at Six Flags Water Park last summer. I had just completed the Venom Drop water slide and was trying to compost myself at the bottom of a nasty plunge. You were waiting in line and so sweetly yelled. "Sir? Isn't that your bathing suit floating away?"

I wanted to finally thank you. And say I can't wait to see you at the park again. (once my lifetime ban is overturned)

Dear Panics at the buffet (I do too)
    Your welcome...and you know, I didnt think the water was THAT cold....I dont know why you kept insisting it was....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe you don't remember:angry:

We were both jogging down the beach in our MFP Tshirts and I stopped you and offered a bottle of water. We jogged 5 miles:glasses: , figured we had burned approx 700 calories..............just enough for that fruity drink at the Tiki Hut with the super hot bartender with no shirt:love: .............

Do you remember now?

That was me silly. (minus the bartender part).

:grumble:

No WAY I would ever forget YOU:love::love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Megan, Megan ...(that is your name now, right) I knew you as Mike, back before the "operation". How could you forget me? I thought we were an item, but you were just faking it, using me as your cover. All those dates meant nothing to you!

Well I hope you are happy now! NOT!

You WIN :laugh: :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    We met at Six Flags Water Park last summer. I had just completed the Venom Drop water slide and was trying to compost myself at the bottom of a nasty plunge. You were waiting in line and so sweetly yelled. "Sir? Isn't that your bathing suit floating away?"

I wanted to finally thank you. And say I can't wait to see you at the park again. (once my lifetime ban is overturned)

Your welcome...and you know, I didnt think the water was THAT cold....I dont know why you kept insisting it was....

OUCH!! :huh:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    We met in the mental ward. I was in for getting picked up for streaking in the local 7-11 because the sign only says no shoes no shirt, no service. It says nothing about pants and well...you were just plum nuts. One minute you were Cindy, the next Alice and then you'd switch to Jan. You even reverted to Tiger a time or too and just tugged on my hospital gown and so i felt bad for you and we played fetch with an empty toilet paper tube for a day or so. They won't give you anything else to play with in there. I am really upset that you don't remember me but it's really no surprise as you were heavily sedated most of the time. Marcia Marcia Marcia.........call me sometime will you?
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options

(in my best George Costanza voice) I WAS IN THE POOL!!! I WAS IN THE POOL!!!
  • McFrench
    Options

(in my best George Costanza voice) I WAS IN THE POOL!!! I WAS IN THE POOL!!!

Hahahaha...."Do women know about......shrinkage?"
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    we met on the corner of Minnesota Ave. and 41st ...you were in that crazy hot little ceasars costume and hell-bent on selling me the $4 pizza while I insisted it was off limits for me. We ended up wresting thru rush hour traffic when it became clear that you weren't going to make the sale and get your bonus. I wish you had been in a rib suit doing the Famous Dave's promo instead...we could have been friends.
  • McFrench
    Options
    $4?! Man those are $5 in Washington;)