what is going to be your reward when you reach your goal?

Options
13»

Replies

• 623Hernandez
    Options
    Hmmmmm I think a boob job! lol
  • Becs_lil
    Options
    I'm getting a holiday, which is already booked whether i reach my goal or not, but if I do reach my goal I'll be getting a bikini and getting my bellybutton pierced. :)
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I'm probably going to buy a giant pair of sweat pants and run around my living room screaming, "I DID IT I DID IT CHECK OUT MY SWEAT PANTS YEAHHHHHHHH." Then I'll probably take a nap or something. I'm not really seeing my weight loss as something that needs to be rewarded. I'll just be happy that I'm not getting flab everywhere.
  • runcrazy6
    Options
    My husband had agreed to take me on a shopping trip to Victoria Secret when I get to my goal weight. I figure why not reward my husband too, after all he has had to suffer along side of me through this journey. All the (bland, rubbery, plain) food I have put in the fridge. The complaining I did when I couldn't run for 3 months two summers ago because I sprained my ankle. The piles of clothes laying on the bedroom floor while I sat on the side of the bed sobbing because, "I have nothing to wear!" Some of you have probably heard that line a time or two. The amount of money he has given me for workout clothes, gear, treadmills, workout DVD's, and not to mention new clothes because the ones I had don't fit anymore! I think that he has handled this journey well enough to earn a reward with me! We agreed on this one because all the times I had strolled through the mall's and slowly walked by this store wishing that I could walk in and buy something that would look just as good on me as it did on the model's displaying them... When I get to my weight, I hope, no I know that I will be able to do that!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I want a tatoo or a boob job because I dont think they are going to come out of this unscathed lol
    new clothes
  • Morninoonight
    Options
    Treating myself to a spa day. And a new wardrobe, that's enough to motivate me. lol
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Well I'm going to need new clothes. So that'll be a treat especially since the kind of clothing is very hard to come by in larger sizes (at least over here).

Other than that my major reward is my tattoo sleeve. I know exactly what I want but I've told myself I'm not allowed it until I get to my goal weight. That an it'll cost less when there's less of me to tattoo. :laugh:
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    i'm buying an entire wardrob of clothes i could never wear because of my weight. nothing but tight jeans + singlets! haha. also i might get a tattoo on my hip :)

Me Too! I reached goal a while back, but besides getting rid of a ton of old clothes and buying new ones, I didn't really get a "reward" for myself. I have been contemplating a tatoo on my hip for my birthday next month (something I never would have done 20+ lbs ago). What do you think you are gonna get?
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    A very large, very intricate, very accurate depiction of a geisha in all of her traditional robes, spanning my left thigh and hip.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    New clothes (obviously). And maybe a gym membership to our local gym. I know it sounds backwards to get that AFTER I've lost the weight, but I'll want to keep it off!
  • msmitch
    Options
    new wardrobe, & hopefull some pg clothes :)
  • joyojess
    Options
    Gonna get myself a HOT new guy to go with the HOT new me!!!
  • sdornbush
    Options
    I am hoping for a new cute bathing suit for our vacation to the beach in June!!!
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm I think a boob job! lol

I'm gonna have to get one of those too. Losing so much weight does not treat the girls quite well!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    I think mine will be more of a mental reward, I want to be able to do whatever I want, and wear whatever I want. There is a slip in my confidence, recently, as I feel slightly self concious about my body.....I hate that, and it's my own fault, for eating too much hotel food, lol. The reward will be, when I know I look good LOL!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I prefer to think of the weight loss as the reward for the hard work.
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    My reward will be a very fit, in shape, great endurance 51 yr old. That's my reward.
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have three beautiful dresses from much skinnier times. I'm working towards fitting into these. My actual, real reward is a holiday somewhere tropical with my boyfriend and I'll wear my bikini without a care in the world :)