Skinny Sat Challenge! Who's in?!

Options
:flowerforyou: Is anyone up for another Skinny Saturday Challenge? I am! I am often tempted to undo everything I worked so hard for during the week on the weekends. Let's do a SSC to keep us focused! I could use some company...are you in? :happy:

Here is what it entails...think double, double, double....whew! :tongue:

Double your exercise today! I am shooting for an a.m. workout and a p.m. workout. :tongue:
Double your water intake....within healthy limits of course! :drinker:
Double your effort to eat clean and healthy and log every calorie that crosses your lips! :bigsmile:

We can sooooooooooooooo do this! Bring it on Mr. Saturday! :smooched:

:heart: And....don't forget to check in and out and let us know how you are doing. Take a few minutes to encourage a new friend in the challenge! :heart:

Replies

• Nataliethin81
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i could be tempted for this lol, although i fancy a wee drink 2nite in my local :laugh: but in sayn that im gona jump in feet first :D:happy:

best wishes on your SSC

Kirstie x
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Im in, I need it. I havent lost any weight latelyyyy. I wish I could go to the gym, but I ahve good ole work...
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I am going to eating a healthy breakfast. Get in some cardio and move on to a higher intensity Slim in Six video today. Going out to eat tonight so I am going to log what I am having before I go so know what calories I am having. And lots of water...good luck trying to mess up my weight loss Mr. Saturday!!!
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    was totally going to skip a workout today. but i am going running this afternoon.
    yay
  • BeGreat25
    Options
    I totally agree! I'm in! Doing high impact work at home and the going to gym later!
  • adrienne4791
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Just what I was looking for today. I'm just about to start my 27th day of JM's 30 Day Shred then I'll head to the gym and run a mile (well that's the goal- running isn't really my thing) then hit a yoga-lates class. Gotta stay motivated!!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I so wish I could be but being sick and out of town I just don't think I can I think I would pass out if I workout and all I want to eat is chicken and dumpleing soup. So wish I could take a true sick day but my mommy duty say no :(.
  • karen4777
    Options
    This is a great idea. Weekends are a bitmore challenging. During the week I have a very structured schedule and am able to follow my daily meal and exercise plans. My goal today is to stick with my meal plan and get extra exercise.
  • cynthiaanne
    Options
    Thanks for this! Weekends are a problem for me...your post has set the tone for my day. Feeling motivated already!:flowerforyou:
  • KeepingitMovin
    Options
    I'm SO IN! Thanks for the challenge.
  • lisapooh1
    Options
    Iv'e never really done this, but I'll certainly try......lets go!:smile::smile:
  • bangarangbree
    Options
    Let's do it! Last weekend for me was terrible! I went to the camp I work at during the summer and the food there is so yummy, yet so unhealthy. I watched my portions, but it was still crazy how much junk was in that food!

Although I've had two cups of coffee today, I am going to eat well and make a good gym trip!
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in and yes this is where I too take a mental holiday. So I'm going to do Suzanne's step arobic workout DVD this am.
  • bossmodehan
    bossmodehan Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge! Great idea, my weekends generally go to pot.
    Have already been to a 'cardio-blast' class today, and am on track food-wise :)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in. No hike today, but either bike or treadmill later :smile:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in! I was worried about how I would do on the weekend. Having a challenge like this helps me to re-motivate me... started to slack off last night. I'll make sure to put at least 2 workouts in!
  • californiagramma
    Options
    sounds good to me