Skinny Sat Challenge! Who's in?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Alright! After thinking about it for an hour (!) I am in!! Thanks for organizing this! I will check back!! I have a Monday weigh in each week, thanks for helping to push me this weekend!!:wink:
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Kay, this is just what I needed, great idea! I lost 723 calories doing 45 min of Susan Powters' step aerobics:) I feel good, na na na na na na na na and I knew that I would now, nanananananna:) NOw to play catch up with the rest of my day!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Alright! After thinking about it for an hour (!) I am in!! Thanks for organizing this! I will check back!! I have a Monday weigh in each week, thanks for helping to push me this weekend!!:wink:

Look out Mr. Monday....here she comes! Shazaaam!!!! :bigsmile:

Good for you! Let's kick it up a notch today....together! Here we go!:laugh: :heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Gramma? Really? REALLY? You look great! Must be that California sunshine....glad you are joining us! :heart:
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    I'm in, too! Maybe this will help motivate me to have a Skinny Superbowl Sunday, too! :)
  • shellyxxxxx
    Options
    im in really need this as i normally have weekends off and i weigh in on a friday morning x so far only lost 2 pounds this year x
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Brought calves in the corral, through the mud...45 min or so:)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    65 min on the treadmill and over 600 calories burned. Taking an easy day because of a LONG planned hike for tomorrow. All food is planed for today and I will be under on calories! :drinker:
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!! You inspired me today, and I did it!! 1203 calories burned! I didn't double my water intake, but I upped it.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Thank you so much!! You inspired me today, and I did it!! 1203 calories burned! I didn't double my water intake, but I upped it.

Way to go everyone! Anyone up for a Skinny Sunday Challenge??? It could be a super skinny Sunday Challenge on Super Bowl Sunday!!!!

I was better today because of the challenge...I knew I had to check in with my team and I did not want to dissapoint...I am still working on the water....always my challenge. Bought some healthy food at the grocery store to try to help me stay on track this week. When the work week starts it is grab what you can when you can. I vow to be a better planner this week!

Let me know if you want to have a Super Skinny Sunday Challenge. I would be all over it! :)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Let me know if you want to have a Super Skinny Sunday Challenge. I would be all over it! :)
    I'm in!!!!