Work the muscles you barely use...

2»

Replies

• backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    i hope you have orthotics.

I don't know who the remark was directed at, but I had orthotics years ago that caused more problems than they ever resolved.

Biggest waste of £200 in my case.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    i love love love my vibrams!! I can't wait till it gets warmer so i can take em up the incline again :)
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    I don't think they would be very good for my flat feet.

i've got pretty flat feet and my sprints don't bother me at all :)
  • my boyfriend works at a shop where they sell vibrams (one of the only places in the area). they have a lot of people buy them to use for barefoot street running who swear by them.

if i remember, i'll get more information from him or reviews from his customers.. :]
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    A friend of mine has them and she loves them. My biggest problem is that you can't wear socks! My feet are always so cold except during the hottest part of summer, and they dont' really make a warm version.

you could find a pair of those socks with toes in them

You can buy Injinji socks specifically for Vibrams :)
  • forthefab5
    I don't think they would be very good for my flat feet.

Apparently they help strengthen your feet so that it eliminates typical injuries runners usually get... even if you do have flat feet...

If anyone own a pair with flat feet, I'd be interested to know if this is the case!
  • forthefab5
    I really want to get a pair of Bikila's... which are similar to the KSO in style but with subtle differences to make it specifically for running. I may have a pair in about a month's time if my dad remembers to get it for me while he's overseas... lol!
This discussion has been closed.