90 Day Challenge-Challenge 6

Options

Replies

• brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well after last week and having a bust week i need to step it up and this challenge will certainly do that! I am also going to add in the jumping jacks that I did not get done last week.

good luck everyone!!!!!!
  • dvanrose
    dvanrose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that trying to be healthy is not something you can mess up permanently - I need a re-start this week!

Thanks to all of you for the inspiration and motivation!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Checking in for Sunday...

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week 2/7
    2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 1/4
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 1/3
    4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week 2/2
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 1/3
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    #41 checking in for 2-6-11

2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 2/7
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 2/3
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 172/600

wow went roller skating today!!! wow was it fun but man am i tired. I was skating my heart out. I was there from 130-4-30 and sat down for like 45 min to eat and sing happy bday to my nephew, we had cake and ice cream and i went back out again!!! i forgot how fun it was. I taught my little niece how to roller skate. She is 4 she was doing great. I only fell once:) Of course it was with my niece. It was lots of fun
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    #92 CHECKING IN BEFORE COMMERCIALS COME BACK :) LET'S GO STEELERS

2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 2/4
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 2/3
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.1/3 still sore from yesterdays, will get back to them tomorrow after work

Back to superbowl...
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    wow went roller skating today!!! wow was it fun but man am i tired. I was skating my heart out. I was there from 130-4-30 and sat down for like 45 min to eat and sing happy bday to my nephew, we had cake and ice cream and i went back out again!!! i forgot how fun it was. I taught my little niece how to roller skate. She is 4 she was doing great. I only fell once:) Of course it was with my niece. It was lots of fun

I bet you burned some calories doing that.
  • rugrat200324
    Options

I bet you burned some calories doing that.

Oh ya i did wow it was great
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Checking in for Sunday

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY: 1/7
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 1/3
    4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week. 1/2
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 0/3

I did much better today that is for sure!!!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    #62 checking in

4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week 0/2
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 1/3
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Jus checkin in!!! Haven't started any of this weeks challenge...buI will get started o them 2DAY!!!!! Good luck all....last week wasnt so great for me due 2 weather and working 2 extra shifts...thats 24 hrs for me...jus wore me out....But I am back and in full force for the week!!!
  • chickadee2010
    Options

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week 3/7
    2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 1/7
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. 0/7
    4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week 0/7
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 2/3
  • sybil1106
    Options
    #28 did 2.75 mile on 6 Feb 35 min jog /walk
    5 / 8oz water
    I was totally regretting all I ate for the superbowl so i had to run last night.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Can someone help me figure out how much water I'm drinking? I know this is basic math, but math confuses me sometimes, (unless it's abc=blah blah blah stuff lol). I ask this because on this challenge we're supposed to drink five 8 ounces every day, and I want to know how much I'm taking in. Thanks! Here's the info:

I filled my water bottle up (almost to top, where I usually stop so I can put ice in) and then I poured it into a measuring cup. It reached 20 ounces. I drink 2 and a half water bottles a day (at the least). How many ounces of water am I drinking?
  • rugrat200324
    Options
    Can someone help me figure out how much water I'm drinking? I know this is basic math, but math confuses me sometimes, (unless it's abc=blah blah blah stuff lol). I ask this because on this challenge we're supposed to drink five 8 ounces every day, and I want to know how much I'm taking in. Thanks! Here's the info:

I filled my water bottle up (almost to top, where I usually stop so I can put ice in) and then I poured it into a measuring cup. It reached 20 ounces. I drink 2 and a half water bottles a day (at the least). How many ounces of water am I drinking?
    You are drinking 50 oz which is 6.25 cups. 8oz equals 1 cup 20oz + 20oz + 10oz=50 oz Then divide that by 8oz to get the number of cups. Keep up the good drinking
  • rugrat200324
    Options
    41 checking in for 2-7-11

1. water 3/7
    2. push ups 3/7
    3. sit ups 172/600 cant do them today i hurt way too bad:(
    4. wall squats 3/7
    5. cardio 3/7

Sorry out of order i had a brain freeze:(
  • bluemagic33
    Options

50 oz if I am figuring right :)
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    #92 2/7/11

checking in for today

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week 3/7
    2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 3/4
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 3/3
    4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week 3/2
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.2/3
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Wow, got my work cut out this week!

Just marking my spot, thanks for explaining what wall squats are - never done them before, so that should be interesting.

Good Luck everyone.

Wizz

Just tried a wall squat and nearly fell over trying to get up - guess I need to practice these :bigsmile: Ouch!
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    Didn't manage to finish the jumping jacks challenge last week but I definately need to step up my game to get the remaining 18lbs off.

Here we go...
    Laura #73
  • chickadee2010
    Options

You are drinking 50 oz which is 6.25 cups. 8oz equals 1 cup 20oz + 20oz + 10oz=50 oz Then divide that by 8oz to get the number of cups. Keep up the good drinking
    Thank you very much for answering lol. I ended up figuring it out once I could take about five minutes and work it out. I got the same answer you did, so I must've did the math right . :laugh: It just took a while to think of how to figure it out.