I don't want no stinkin' box of chocolates...

2»

Replies

• MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Nice running shoes!

He wants to get me candy, so I asked for one small, measured, labeled piece of something nice, like fudge. Win-win :smile:
  • Flowers...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I want a compound miter saw.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    I got myself a HRM, it should be here Thursday!

For Valentine's Day I want a piece of jewelry. Nothing expensive! I actually want this:

http://www.pancharmbracelets.com/content/product.cfm?sessionid=16503811101210407&site_id=4&color=&pricerange=0&item_id=21785&parentCategory_id=0&category_id=423&startRow=1&searchValue=&currentPage=1

Sorry, I can't link the picture, it won't let me copy it! It's a starter bracelet for Pandora Charms. I "asked" my husband how hard it would be to make one, hoping he'd get the hint. He probably won't. I'll probably get flowers again or something.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    I want a compound miter saw.

I think you're my favorite person ever.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    This is my first V-Day as a single in 10 years...I'm taking my daughter out for breakfast (gonna blow off school for the day) and then to the movies.
    My friends and I are going either bowling or to Dave & Busters later on in the month for just us single girls.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    I can't say that there's much I want more then to spend it with the husband (just left for a yr long deployment). But I will instead spend it with my animals, maybe we will all have a special dinner.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    We never exchange gifts or flowers on Valentine's Day. P*sses me off that they charge so much for flowers on Mother's Day and Valentine'sDay. Plus, I feel that if I am not conveying my love for my wife during the rest of the year, a floral arrangement once a year is meaningless. However, having said that, I sent her roses last year. To her work, because we know that showing them to your friends and co-workers is more important than actually receiving them. Right, Ladies?

Felt I had to top it, so, this year, I bought my wife a Heart Shaped Box of Chocolates. With one modification -- the center chocolate was removed and replaced with a Heart shaped gold necklace. Its got a sapphire (her birthstone) in the center surrounded by diamonds.

This crap has to stop, cuz I don't know what to do next year. Hawaii?
This discussion has been closed.