Looking for Competition

Options

Replies

• Phatdaddymike
    Options
    Thanks for your time and effort!!!!
  • izzys1mom
    Options
    This sounds great...I will post my weight on Monday :)
  • bsed18
    bsed18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sorry i'm a little late on the chart! Here it is. Congrats to those currently in the top five for the month and we have a top six for the week since there was a tie. Congrats.

thank you so much for putting together the chart. If you EVER need a break from working the chart, let me know and I can post the next weeks for you! Don't feel like you have to do all of this yourself!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options

thank you so much for putting together the chart. If you EVER need a break from working the chart, let me know and I can post the next weeks for you! Don't feel like you have to do all of this yourself!

Thanks so much for your offer but i love putting the chart together. I reminds me to keep myself on track and gives me something to do but if i'm ever on vacation i will let you know.

Spelling error sorry
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Everyone did great this week!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Everyone did great this week!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I am 198.7, which is the same as last week (I had minor surgery on Monday so am not stressing about staying the same this week) But it doesn't seem to be on the chart, so maybe I forgot to check in last week. Anyway: 198.7
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Reminder Everyone

Please weigh in on monday.
    This monday is the final weigh in for Febuary.
    I will start a new chart after this next week.
    I will post the top ten for the whole month and the top five for this last week.

Good luck everyone and happy losing! :)
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    down 3lbs!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    How is everyone doing this week?
  • JessG83
    Options
    Checking in...188 lbs. Down 1.6 this week :)
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Check in: 180.3
  • crystalfaith
    crystalfaith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if I could...I can definitely use some friendly competition to keep me accountable! My weight for this week is 152.2. Nice to meet everybody! :)
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Batteries have died on my scales so will post my weigh in as soon as I manage to get some new ones!

Hope everyone's had happy scales this morning

xx
  • roxybubbles
    Options
    211 for me this week x
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have an official weightloss competition going on right now between 12 girls so far. the prize pot is currently up to 180 dollars. You should consider joining! we are all so excited to start. it starts march 6th and lasts 3 months. let me know if you are interested. winner wins 70% and afree bikini...second place 30%
  • ashleighasbury
    Options
    I love this idea!! It's so smart! :)
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Weigh in: 168.2
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Weigh in for Monday morning: 237.2, loss of 3.2. Good luck this week everyone!
  • tslocum2001
    Options
    Can I still join? I am in need of motivation and winning may just do that for me