Looking for Competition

Options
I am really bad at doing this on my own. I tend to do a lot better when i have competition to keep me going. Any body willing to join me in a little friendly competition to see how much we can lose in 2 months?

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    oh! oh! oh! pick me :D i dont have much less to lose but we could go by percent maybe? haha i am a person who loves friendly competition :D
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    I'm game!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! already doing one challenge to lose 16lbs by march 20th but could start another!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I always try to do challenge things on here
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I'm at 157 lbs today and by April 6th, I want to be 140 lbs....I'm so going to demolish you! ;-) Good luck!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    I am so excited to have people doing this with me. I don't know why but i can do it on my own but its much harder than when i have competition. What day would we want Weigh in's to be?

Oh and once we set a Weigh in date, i would be more than willing to do an excel sheet and post the Weights every week and the % lost that is. :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im in!im at 191 right now,I also find that when I have competition i do alot better
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to have people doing this with me. I don't know why but i can do it on my own but its much harder than when i have competition. What day would we want Weigh in's to be?

Oh and once we set a Weigh in date, i would be more than willing to do an excel sheet and post the Weights every week and the % lost that is. :)

I hope it is ok that I don't want to weigh myself. I feel like I have been at this for so long I just want to weigh myself when I am happy with my body. But I will check in for support and weigh in when I am happy (hopefully 2 months!)
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am 191 in two months I want to be 180! I am gonna kick your butts because I LOVE competition and by golly I want to win hahaha
  • chiliflea
    Options
    I generally weigh on a wednesday at the moment.... Let me know how much and the deadline then!
  • ashers1819
    Options
    I am in too! Shall we do weigh ins Tomorrow and then every monday from then on? If yes, I can report my accurate starting weight tomorrow.

A bit of healthy competition is always a good thing! :)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Monday's for weigh ins are good...I think there is a way to do a google docs excel thing that makes weigh ins easy and we can all message the group to. I've never set this up so idk how to do it..more of a suggestion
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    I'm ok with Monday weigh ins. I usually weigh in Sundays but it will help me from not relaxing too much after my Sunday weigh in.
    p.s. I'm not good at graphs and/or charts, so I probably am not the best to figure out how to make and keep up with it.
  • ashers1819
    Options
    I think it can be done on Excel and a pivot table can be used to track the results. I can play around with this if you all want and as soon as the starting weights are posted tomorrow, I will put them on a spreadsheet so that we can keep track of what is going on.

What do you all think?

:smile:
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Count me in too. I've always been competitive, so this will be great. I'm good with Monday weigh-ins.
  • ummom
    ummom Posts: 6
    Options
    Okay I'm in. Last year I lost 15 pounds with MFP (which I've kept off) but I really need to lose 10 more. I'll weigh Monday morning and report in. What else do I need to do?
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    I think it can be done on Excel and a pivot table can be used to track the results. I can play around with this if you all want and as soon as the starting weights are posted tomorrow, I will put them on a spreadsheet so that we can keep track of what is going on.

What do you all think?

Sounds good to me! Thank you!!
  • chiliflea
    Options
    I'll weigh on a monday too... can always see if i can lose a little from monday to wednesday too!!!

So what the challenge? biggest percentage loss by a certain date?
  • dodie62
    dodie62 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Count me in....friendly competition seems to hold me a little more accountable. :happy:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options

What do you all think?

Its extremely easy to use google docs and share with all!!!