Looking for Competition

Options

Replies

• blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Hey count me in I'm up for a little competition!!!

Post your weight and i'll put it on the table for next week :)
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm in pretty please :flowerforyou:

cw: 203
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Can I join??
    Current weight 203.
    I weigh on Friday, but would be happy to give you Friday's weight on Mondays if no one minds that its a 3 day old number.
    I'm in a February challenge too, but like the 90 days, I have lots to loose.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well okay so i wanted to make it look better and complicated it but now its working! :)

MPFcompetition2.jpg
    Sweet chart! Im hoping to hit 153 by Monday !!!
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Cool tracking chart! I'm excited about this:)
  • dodie62
    dodie62 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Official weigh in 250....if it's not too late.
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Love the chart!!! I'm down a few pounds already. How's everyone doing?
  • ButlerMom
    ButlerMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    my husband told me about this!!!! id love to get in on it if possible!! im 180 right now...my husband "fatdaddymike" is 204..he couldnt find the original post on his page..please add us both if you can :) thank you!!!!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Love the chart!!! I'm down a few pounds already. How's everyone doing?

That's awesome! Keep up the good work. I'm doing pretty good too - the scale was down this morning and that's ALWAYS a good thing!

The chart looks good too! :flowerforyou:
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Love the chart. I am hoping to see a big % for next week.
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Woo hoo, glad we are already losing! I couldn't stop myself this morning and had to weigh. Down 1.4 pounds and that was after water and exercise! I am psyched!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JessG83
    Options
    I sooooooo want in! I know I'm a few days late on this, but my weight as of 7 Feb was 192.6. As a former Marine, a swift kick in the a** is exactly what I need to get back on track! Since I can't have a clone of my Drill Instructor at my house everyday, this is the next best thing :) I currently live in Okinawa, Japan so my weigh-in times will be slightly different than most of you, but I will try to post as close to the same time as everyone else as I can. Good luck everyone!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    The table looks great! I'm so excited for Monday. I'm taking a sabbatical from the scale until then!

We should add a focus for the week when we weigh in...like this week I"m going to drink half my weight in oz of water/work out one more time/take the stairs rather than the elevator/ etc.

Good luck to all!
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hoping it's not to late to join. . . my weight on 2/7 was 266.
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    For all of you still looking to join its not too late i will begin with all of your weights and put them in the table :) ... also if more want to join even after i post this we are always welcome to new people.

DAILY CHALLENGES? I think this next week i will post a different challenge for each day to see what people can accomplish and if you don't want to participate in that and just the weigh in challenges thats cool. Some people have expressed an interest and i thought i would. Do you like this idea?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    sounds good!
  • hairpleaser1
    Options
    Oh I am game!!!! I just started two days ago, but you took the words out of my mouth. I am very competitive.
  • alandry1203
    Options
    I'm in too...competition is what motivates me!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    A daily challenge sounds fun.