Looking for Competition

Options

Replies

• bsed18
    bsed18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you, blueeyeddragon2 for putting together the chart! Congratulations to all you losers! =) The progress of the group is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see how the next month comes along.

Forgive me as I have to take a moment here for myself....I am really happy to see my name in the top 10 this month. I joined MFP February 6th; but like many others, my weight loss journey begain January 1st. To date I have lost 21 pounds. The amazing part is that 15 of those pounds have been with MFP--just since February 6th!

I may not blog or participate in forums all that often on this site, but I am completely addicted to MFP. I have found that following the success of the MFP community keeps me motivated. The motivation comes from me wanting to be the next person who posts amazing before/after pictures or to share a success story of participating in my first 5k. I know I'll get there, but in the mean time I need to remember that it is the small steps that will get me there. So, here's to my being in the top 10 this month--my first real success story! And here's another to all of our successes!
  • Jhethro
    Jhethro Posts: 25
    Options
    Weigh-in for tomorrow 186.6 - Thanks for keeping up with all this!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Check in this week - finally have new batteries! Weight this week is 280.4lbs..

Gutted I missed out on the whole % thing last week! What a week for my scales to pack up! Ah well - this month will be all good!

Thanks for all your hard work blueeyeddragon2 - the chart is amazing and well done to all the top 8 and top 10! Fantastic work peeps!!

Here's to the next month!

xxx
  • roxybubbles
    Options
    210 this week, 1lb off. x
  • liyacooney
    Options
    I want in too... I will weigh myself today. Monday are my weigh in days anyway...:)
  • liyacooney
    Options
    Well I see I am one month behind. But I wanna do it anyways... even if it only for a month...:)
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Weigh-in for today: 164.8. :) We are all doing so well!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Week 1 -255.5 up from this past week but thats what i get for being home and being sick.
  • bsed18
    bsed18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wieght is 265.4; down 3 pounds from last week!
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    3/7 weigh in- 199.5
  • ButlerMom
    ButlerMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    3/7 weigh in : 177
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    3/7 - 195

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hey Peeps,

Today's weigh in is 167 Ibs

:happy:
  • crystalfaith
    crystalfaith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Just here to weigh-in really quick...
    3/7: 151.4lbs. thats -.8lbs from last week...ill take it! Let's see if I can get to a whole pound off by next week! :)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    158.8 lbs (+ 2 lbs?!?!?!?!?!):explode: :sad: :cry: :brokenheart: :embarassed: :noway: :explode: :sad:

this was supposed to help motivate me to lose weight but all I seem to do is GAIN even though I'm eating well and exercising 6x a week. I have upped my calories to 1370 + exercise, so hopefully this will get the pounds off.

150 lbs reward: new swim suit.
  • surra
    surra Posts: 33
    Options
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Weight today is 238, up some. I have been sick all week and even though I ate well, seems I am still going in the wrong direction! :( Bette this week I hope if I can get over this sinus stuff! Good luck everyone!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Today's weigh in 217.
  • Angela25
    Angela25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm game.....but you might have already started; so just let me know.
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    I'm game.....but you might have already started; so just let me know.

Just post your weight, I'll put you on the table. :)