No Super Bowl!

Options
Am I the only one who has no interest in the Super Bowl?

Replies

• kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Nope, you're not alone!
    My only interest is that it's the end of the football season finally!! No party or game going on here. :)
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    Awesome lol.

Luckily my fiance doesn't care about it either. He's playing Team Fortress 2.

I'm more excited about the episode of Glee that comes on after. It's a guilty pleasure.
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only guy!

Hockey ftw <_< And even that's not a huuuuuuuge interest to me, lol.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    zero interest. not a sports fan in general.

I'm glad other people are having a good time but yeah....
  • kelika71
    Options
    I wish I could say hubby didn't care...but, thank God, he has to work today/tonight, so I don't have to listen to the ridiculous yelling at the tv. As if they can hear!! lol

Sorry, not into hockey, either. lol
    Only sport I know is baseball and it wasn't by choice. Had an obsessed father and 3 brothers. I'm a "girly-girl" and I don't mind it one bit. haha Sports ain't my thing! :)
  • kelika71
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only guy!

I just saw that you're from Canada. You're pretty brave mentioning that. They're liable to oust you from the country!! haha ;)
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK so I guess that doesn't count does it....? lol
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I hate sports. I don't mind working out or anything ..but BLEH. I would rather play a video game or read a book ANY day. I've never learned the rules of the games etc. My husband thinks I'm evil because I've read through my son's soccer practices but puuhleease.. a woman can only handle so many little boys playing grab *kitten* and floundering around. It ISN'T interesting to me, so sue me. I told my husband that I'd be interested in sports the day one of my sons A) gets a scholarship to a college or university because of his sports B) the day one of my children is a pro player. Otherwise I do not care, I shall shuttle them to Lacrosse, soccer, basketball, football blah blah but don't expect me to yell with glee.

I also normally do not resent the Superbowl- I can read a book when everyone else is all into it..but right now I want to work out and the Superbowl is preventing me from doing that via my husband not wanting to take the baby during that time. UGH.
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    Nope, you're not alone!
    My only interest is that it's the end of the football season finally!! No party or game going on here. :)

love it! lol same here
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    No SB interest either, or any commercial sports for that matter, even hockey, and I'm Canadian. The only time I go see a Toronto Maple Leaf's game is when I get the tickets free from work. :laugh:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am not into the Super Bowl either, don't care who wins, LOL. But I do love my hockey, ha ha ha.
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only guy!

I just saw that you're from Canada. You're pretty brave mentioning that. They're liable to oust you from the country!! haha ;)

Haha, I loved it more than anything when I was a kid xD But slooowly lost a lot of that interest, I guess.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what the Super Bowl is!
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Only care when my team is playing. Right now i'm enjoying the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet :)
  • SkierElle
    Options
    i do not care at all about the superbowl!! I refused many party invites to do homework! what a nerd right!!!
    but I do love hockey :) Live, not on tv.
  • raeapling
    raeapling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't care about Superbowl... I didn't even know who was playing until I got on Facebook today
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Don't care much for watching sports. I played sports when I was younger... my favorite being soccer. But I can't purposely put on sports on tv to watch or actually sit there for more than a couple minutes. And pigging out just for some dumb sports game is stupid! It's not an excuse for eating bad!
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If the Lions were playing, I would care. I'm actually watching American Dad on Netflix right now. I'm going to be reading my book soon. Will probably watch a movie later on too.

If it was Stanley Cup time, then I would be watching. Love me some hockey, mainly Red Wings.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm not even turning on the TV... Netflix time! I'll be checking in when it's over to see when Glee is on :)
  • pnesabrina
    pnesabrina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too... Waiting anxiously for the post-Superbowl Glee episode!!!