No Super Bowl!

Options
2»

Replies

• mistym1967
    Options
    I was beginning to think that I was the only person I knew today that wasn't watching. I could care less. I have never been into it. Don't see the need to sit around yelling a TV and like someone else said pigging out for now reason to pig out. You would think that today was a national holiday or something. Even when my husband was alive I didn't care for it and that was okay. He went with his friends and that was the end of that. I love the Puppy Bowl and have been watching it for a couple of years. Tonight I'm doing my taxes and walking on my treadmill.

Thanks for making me feel normal. :bigsmile:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only guy!

Hockey ftw <_< And even that's not a huuuuuuuge interest to me, lol.
    Nope, not the only guy... I just don't give a rats *kitten* about it.
  • Denise6914
    Options
    I have no interest either. I don't even know all the rules:)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, it's good to know I'm not the only one not interested in sports. I only know the Packers are playing because it was brought up at church this morning. :laugh: I don't remember who they're are playing though.:indifferent: And don't really care.
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Me too... Waiting anxiously for the post-Superbowl Glee episode!!!

Yay! haha. I love glee. I'm obsessed actually. I'm a sucker for musicals and this show does it for me. I have every song they've released thus far.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I have no interest either. I don't even know all the rules:)

haha I don't know the rules, either. It's like watching guys that don't know if they're coming or going (typical, eh?) and falling on each other. God knows, I've tried but I feel like I'm the only one that can never find the dang ball. Everyone else seems to see where it went but me. Forget that! lol
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I'm chiming in as a disinterested party as well! And to my complete surprise... My new boy has no interest in it either. Who knew? Probably something to do with the complete inundation of XLV paranoia we've encountered as residents of Dallas.
  • suerun11
    suerun11 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am with you! Tried to use the cardio machines and watch Lifetime movies....That lasted until the first male walked in!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    No Super Bowl for me or my husband either, but we both love to watch (and play) tennis!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    No interest in most sports.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    We have no interest here...not even my husband. But we went to a party anyway just to hang out!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I had it on in the background for the commercial, didn't care about the game - my team wasn't in it :(