2»

Replies

• AFitasticYou
    Options
    WTG! You look great!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I do have a lot more energy. I play with my kids so much more now where before I was just plain out too lazy. It's much easier getting up and down in the floor too lol. Hugs & good luck to you all.

You are doing great!!! :flowerforyou: Not just for yourself, but you are blessing your kids with your time and energy. And setting a great example for them, too. Awesome!!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    :happy: You look AMAZING!!! What an inspiration you are!!
  • Marlys101
    Options
    Wow....great job....looking good :-)
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep it up!!!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big difference! Congrats!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!!!!!!
  • lisa4kids
    lisa4kids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    that's really wonderful...you must feel so proud and accomplished! Keep it up, you can do it!!!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Thank you everybody. This afternoon my son and I went to a local butcher shop and in one of the larger meat cases there was some type of large piece of pork. I looked on the label to see how much it weighed and it was 51.7 pounds. Just the one amazed me at what 51 pounds looks like so just imagine two of those! I was even more proud of myself after I saw that!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow! to see some tangilbe evidence of about half of what you've lost is awesome! I noticed your join date was July 2010. Is that when you began this journey. If so, double WOW!

Great job. You must be so proud of yourself! Thanks for the motivation.
  • ollerb
    Options
    Great job!! You are an inspiration! And you are going to be so healthy for your kids. Wonderful!! Gives me the will to go on...
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Holy smokes Batman! You have done a terrific job inside and out!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • firemane0mega
    firemane0mega Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    AWESOME you look great....
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!! You're really doing wonderful !! But I have to say, the look on your little boy's face in the first picture is just too funny. If I could caption it ..... " It's just a baby, let's GO !!" LOL Too Sweet !!! :laugh:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Great Job !!! You're really doing wonderful !! But I have to say, the look on your little boy's face in the first picture is just too funny. If I could caption it ..... " It's just a baby, let's GO !!" LOL Too Sweet !!! :laugh:

LOL That is too funny!!!! :laugh:

Thanks everyone! I started in early July and then joined here later in the month. I didn't really mean for the weight to come off as fast as it did and I wish it hadn't because now I've got some really ugly loose skin. I'll fix that later because I'm sure it's going to get worse lol.
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you have every right to be soooooo proud of yourself. Congratulations on looking and feeling so much healthier x
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Thank you! Good luck to you all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!