MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    happy107.gif C'mon people, flirt!!!

Still a long time until it's time to go home!! happy107.gif

What's your flirting style?? I find it a lot easier to flirt online then it is in person. :tongue:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

What's your flirting style?? I find it a lot easier to flirt online then it is in person. :tongue:

Online I don`t have to see the disgusted looks,the frantic search for a restraining order and lets not even get started talking about pepper spray.:angry:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Online I don`t have to see the disgusted looks,the frantic search for a restraining order and lets not even get started talking about pepper spray.:angry:

whack.gif Shaddap! :angry:
  • Carl01
    Options

I saw the restraining order in your purse while we were having lunch. CrossedArms.gif
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    ^^ What she said
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    So any new flirty yet? I've see PLENTY. for those of you not seeing it..you are indeed blind. Or have the wrong friends. Or diligently paying attention to calories logged and burned and cardio vs muscle building like nerdz.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    So any new flirty yet? I've see PLENTY. for those of you not seeing it..you are indeed blind. Or have the wrong friends. Or diligently paying attention to calories logged and burned and cardio vs muscle building like nerdz.

I haven't seen any. pouty.gif
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

You're such a liar Shannon, you're a damned flirtmobile!
  • Shannon023
    Options

Not true'ish. CrossedArms.gif
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My friends are all pervs. I was an angel.gif until I met them.
  • Carl01
    Options

Sending Shannon the pictures again...:blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    My friends are all pervs. I was an angel.gif until I met them.

You poor, corrupted soul. :flowerforyou:
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    hell wrong friends i dont have any lol
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I must have the wrong friends too cause I never see flirting! Bummer!
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    Flirting? Where???? I haven't seen any. I wonder how many calories flirting burns...
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    ... I wonder how many calories flirting burns...

I think it depends on how much effort you are willing to put in. :bigsmile:
  • aschrader7
    Options
    Haha best thread ever!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Well, I'll fess up..slightly. I have a crush. Personally I find that a really stupid word for a grown woman like myself however. I'd say I have more of an interesting feeling that cannot be fully divested since the universe has not granted me that reprieve.
    My friends list is worthy of being considered entertainment ;]
  • Carl01
    Options
    I must have the wrong friends too cause I never see flirting! Bummer!
    peace.gif
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    ... I wonder how many calories flirting burns...

I think it depends on how much effort you are willing to put in. :bigsmile:

I am always up for playful banter... as long as it doesn't get weird. No, you may not ask me what color boxers my husband is wearing today!