MFP crush?

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    This thread has been going on for a few days now. But, I don't think I have a clear connection to who has a crush on who. I am nosey. I need to know these things.:devil:

{{scootches next to Kandra to get the scoop}} gossip.gif
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    This thread has been going on for a few days now. But, I don't think I have a clear connection to who has a crush on who. I am nosey. I need to know these things.:devil:

{{scootches next to Kandra to get the scoop}} gossip.gif
    :huh:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options

It's just one big freak fest for everyone lol. Not even farm animals are safe anymore.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Mikey your AV has inspired this total girl moment- AWWWW puppy!. It's so cute. All I can think is "DAWWWWW~"
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I think Carl deserves a nice spanking! :wink:

Dont forget to log that exercise activity. Just burned 112 calories teaching Carl obedience.

:laugh:
  • mikeyml
    Options
    Mikey your AV has inspired this total girl moment- AWWWW puppy!. It's so cute. All I can think is "DAWWWWW~"

Lol that's my evil little secret. Women are defenseless against the cuteness of this little brown puppy. I'm totally the guy who used to take a puppy to the park so he could meet women. :)
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Lol that's my evil little secret. Women are defenseless against the cuteness of this little brown puppy. I'm totally the guy who used to take a puppy to the park so he could meet women. :)
    That is completely justifiable. I would do that if I was a man. He!! I could do that to meet men if I had the time and space for a puppy because, let's face it, every one is a sucker for a puppy.
  • mikeyml
    Options
    That is completely justifiable. I would do that if I was a man. He!! I could do that to meet men if I had the time and space for a puppy because, let's face it, every one is a sucker for a puppy.

It works every time...and definitely works both ways. If I see a chick with a cute dog then I will always stop and chat with her. My wife thinks its funny. Especially if I'm walking my two labs and I come across a hottie walking her dog...we always stop and chat. Dogs a great ice breaker lol

I'm reminded of this Jim Beam commercial which I think is one of the best of all time...plus the chicks are hot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cxLYp_TFv8
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    It works every time...and definitely works both ways. If I see a chick with a cute dog then I will always stop and chat with her. My wife thinks its funny. Especially if I'm walking my two labs and I come across a hottie walking her dog...we always stop and chat. Dogs a great ice breaker lol

I'm reminded of this Jim Beam commercial which I think is one of the best of all time...plus the chicks are hot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cxLYp_TFv8
    LMAO! That comercial is hysterical! I love it.

I don't have time for a dog but I want to get a cat and leash train it. :tongue:
  • scratchless
    scratchless Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This thread has kept me amused for at least 20 minutes reading all the flirting going on.

Good on ya,

But doesn't anybody else find that with weight loss, feeling fitter and stronger comes being more horny????

is this why we all flirt so much?

Or maybe its just me, oooops sorry

Rob x
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    This thread has kept me amused for at least 20 minutes reading all the flirting going on.

Good on ya,

But doesn't anybody else find that with weight loss, feeling fitter and stronger comes being more horny????

Rob x
    Increased s3x drive has been linked to exercise.
  • scratchless
    Options

Good on ya,

Rob x

I would sooooooo agree with that.
  • mikeyml
    Options
    I don't have time for a dog but I want to get a cat and leash train it. :tongue:

I think you might be on to something! I would definitely stop and talk to a woman walking a cat....even if it's only to see what the heck is going on lol. Plus the sexual innuendos would be priceless. :wink:
  • scratchless
    Options

I think you might be on to something! I would definitely stop and talk to a woman walking a cat....even if it's only to see what the heck is going on lol. Plus the sexual innuendos would be priceless. :wink:

Priceless is an understatement
  • scratchless
    Options

Priceless is an understatement
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

Good on ya,

Rob x

No I think it is very true. I notice it a little more in the springtime time too.
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

Good on ya,

Rob x

Which can lead to more exercise.

:bigsmile: