best pickup lines.....

Options

Replies

• m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Jeez,I don`t think anyone has ever tried a pickup line on me.

:grumble:

I'll bring the coffee you bring the shovel :wink: :laugh: :smile:

... I dont get it... lol I am always amazed at how sheltered I am/was!
  • m00tmike
    Options
    My only pick up line crashed and burned horribly. But that was back in high shool. I find most girls are just interested in being talked to and not looked at.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

She was talking about dealing with all the snow and ice in the northeast.
    I had the snow slide off a roof and flatten an enclosed porch so spent all day scraping and shoveling barn roofs.

Now there is a hot date. :laugh:
  • m00tmike
    Options

I had the snow slide off a roof and flatten an enclosed porch so spent all day scraping and shoveling barn roofs.

Aha!
  • Carl01
    Options

Aha!

Wonder if it would work the other way..."Hi Miss,wanna come help me shovel off a barn roof? peace.gif "

I`m thinking it is a winner. :smokin:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My worst - "I'll let you buy me a drink, if I can guess your bra size." (arms out like Frankenstein)

:indifferent: "uhm..no" ugh.gif
  • Carl01
    Options
    My worst - "I'll let you buy me a drink, if I can guess your bra size." (arms out like Frankenstein)

Well crap...there goes another one I can`t use. pouty.gif
  • mollymoo89
    Options
    I was in a bar with some friends and was walking to the bathroom when some guy stopped me and asked me "Are you here with any guys?" I wasn't but said I was lol.
  • Shannon023
    Options

And you saying "training bra" hurt my feelings too. :angry:
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    One of the best methods I've seen used is to walk up to a girl with a friend and have the friend say, "this is my friend, xxxx, xxxx this is, what is your name? And then just walk away. The girl almost always says her name and then you take it from there.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I just remembered one of the weirdest. I was walking through my back yard - it's a corner lot - and someone drove past, then put their truck in reverse, backed up and leaned out the window and asked, "Are you married?"

I said yes. I wasn't.

The creepiest was when I got a haircut at the salon in the mall, and some guy came up to me afterward and said, "I was watching you get your hair cut. It looks nice."

I've never gotten my hair cut at the mall again.
  • Carl01
    Options

And you saying "training bra" hurt my feelings too. :angry:

Well you didn`t have to point,laugh smiley-laughing015.gif and say that at least with training you would have something. CrossedArms.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I just remembered one of the weirdest. I was walking through my back yard - it's a corner lot - and someone drove past, then put their truck in reverse, backed up and leaned out the window and asked, "Are you married?"

I said yes. I wasn't.

The creepiest was when I got a haircut at the salon in the mall, and some guy came up to me afterward and said, "I was watching you get your hair cut. It looks nice."

I've never gotten my hair cut at the mall again.

eeewww... I don't blame you. :sick:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    If I told you that you had a sexy body, would you hold it against me.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I learned this one from my co-worker...

Me: Ring ring! Ring ring!
    Random Guy: ..?
    Me: Ring ring!
    Random Guy: What?
    Me: You're supposed to pick me up. :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Options

I thought you only used that on me. :angry:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

I thought you only used that on me. :angry:

See, it works.

:ohwell:
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    Best line I ever used was when I saw a cute girl our eyes met... so I sat next to her at the bar and asked, "So... what are you all about?" she had never heard the before, so the only thing she could think to says was "Right now.. I am all about you"

fellas feel free to use that one, I used that many times with much success ;-)
  • Melisha82
    Options
    creepiest pickup line and one I will never forget "Excuse me, I just wanted you to know I work for UPS and I have a special package." :noway:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Boy: Hey
    Girl: Hi
    Boy: Can you do me a favor?
    Girl: huh, I guess
    Boy: Just touch the sleeve of my shirt...
    Girl: hmmmmm......ok
    Boy: You feel it?
    Girl: um..yea
    Boy: Boyfriend Material that!! ;)

I thought for sure you'd use a gamer pick up line lol

Like "fancy coming back to mine for a bit of Black ops.....I've got the new map pack...;) ;)" would EVER work!!! hahaha

Yeah, actually, it COULD. I'm a female gamer and if I were single and some handsome dude said "I have Mass Effect three collectors edition and two plasma screens..want to come over?"
    ........I'd bring the tequila.

Anyway - we are looking for the BEST pick up lines..the ones that were a tiny bit more creative..might have put a c hink (I cannot believe I had to alter that word due to it's pejorative connotations!) in my armor if my boyfriend wasn't the most awesome boyfriend ever (now my husband) would the time one of my fellow waiters sidled up to me and whispered to me (LOL) "Do you realize what a turn on intelligence is?" ..sounds lame in retrospect, but you have to realize, he was HOT and his gf was equally beautiful..but I guess she was a little light in the IQ department?
    I really don't understand pick up lines necessarily, but rather 'approaches'..and one time I had a man approach me in Whole Foods, apparently I waited on him when I was a cocktail waitress and he went into a somewhat poetic soliloquy about my eyes...pretty drool worthy, but I was very engaged in a long term relationship with my man ../le sigh :).