What video game keeps YOU on your butt? =)

Options

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    ZELDA!!!! and Super Mario =]

ocarina of time :D

in a side not sorry for posting so much on this thread they used to keep me on my but alot
    and mrs mcfadden yah i know i thought treyarch lacks on alot of things world at war was kinda weak i really like the first modern warfare
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Dragon Age: Origins. I'm super excited/terrified for Dragon Age II to come out. We pre-ordered it. I will have a hard time getting out of the house once it arrives.

My other favorites include:

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
    Fable
    Jade Empire
    Morrowind
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My husband's the gamer in this house. I only play Little Big Planet.

But I do agree that Red Dead Redemption and the Uncharted games are awesome. I ended up swiveling in my chair to WATCH him play them. Better than some movies I've seen!
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options

in a side not sorry for posting so much on this thread they used to keep me on my but alot
    and mrs mcfadden yah i know i thought treyarch lacks on alot of things world at war was kinda weak i really like the first modern warfare

Lol I'd post more if I wasn't on my phone!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    If I actually ever find spare time I have always been a fan of Call of Duty (all of them - usually as Sumo, Sumo813, or Sumo675 - cant remember which since it's been so long since I've logged in). I can't tell you how much having CoD helped me get through a bad work day. I've always been a longtime member of City of Heroes/Villans (@TALUS) and within the past year got into Aion (Lojinter) and TRON: Evolution. A former legion mate from Aion is trying to talk me into Rift. But haven't had the time to get in on the beta weekends. :(

I don't do the console games, but since I have my niece's XBOX Kinect at my place, I am probably going to get some of the fitness games for it and give it a try. At least that way I will be moving around while gaming. lol
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options

Lol I'd post more if I wasn't on my phone!

lol cool oh and oldschool donkey kong and super mario world for nintendo 64
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Black Ops & Dead Space 2 for sureeee =)
  • wonk1968
    Options
    Been playing Black ops, but seem to be playing it less & less, nothing else i rearly fancy playing at the mo
  • jaedre
    jaedre Posts: 22
    Options
    OMG Black Ops.... I've been known to log in at 8am and not log out until 8pm!!! yikes!!!

add me!
    360- itzJaedre
    PSN- iamjaedre
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I played some black ops for a bit, but like most PS3 games, it gets old after a month.

Lately I've been playing the new DC universe. It's alright, but already see myself getting bored. Plenty to do, but not enough interaction with other players. I have been playing the beta of Rift. It's alright, but no different than anything else out there. One of these days, The new Star Wars MMO will drop and I'll be happy....until then....I'll meet ya at the gym!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Zelda for sure! And Pikmin... which I have now completed too many times to count... but it is cute, and I like trying to beat my previous times/scores!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Fallout 3 did when I replayed it
    Fallout New Vegas had me falling asleep with the controller in my hand
    Heavy Rain had me NOT sleeping
    Call of Duty MW2, and Black Ops....<3
    FEAR and FEAR 2 ...CANT WAIT FOR 3!!!
    About to start Resistance on my PS3
    L4D and L4D2
    Katamari games...oh god I love them so so much.

Every so often I bust out the Sega Genesis or the NES, too. Loooooove.

Wii is rare for me to play, but I play Just Dance 2 sometimes. Downloaded Mario 64 for it, too....rarely play it but the nostalgia is great.

Theres so so sooo many others but Im drawing a blank atm.

OH YEA BIOSHOCK GAMES!
    Used to play a lot of Guitar Hero...still play DDR every so often.
    Every Wolfenstein game thats ever existed.

Im obsessed with Toejam and Earl as a sidenote
  • SweatyMurphy
    Options
    NBA 2k11
    COD2
    Red Dead Redemption!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Totally forgot about Guitar Hero!
    Although I stand for that lol :) ..I can rock on the guitar and hold my baby at the same time hahaha.
  • ibba
    ibba Posts: 9
    Options
    Fallout new vegas, halo, Bioshock 2, Fable 2, Fable 3!
    I though black ops wasn't that bad, but i don't see what the fuss is about!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I no longer play my favorite games very often because they keep me on my butt and the world falls apart around me. No joke.

When I did play, The Sims 3 (PC) was a biggie. Any of the Shin Megami Tensei games. Um, pretty much anything from Atlus, truth be told. Rune Factory: Frontier. Portal (and I fully expect my bad habits to be revived when Portal 2 comes out). The Final Fantasy series (I'm still kicking myself over not beating XII yet).

Right now, the only games I'm playing are Wii Fit Plus and EA Sports Active 2, precisely because they keep me OFF my butt. :-P And Pokemon HeartGold, because it's fun in small doses but doesn't suck me in.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    my bf plays the heck out of Atlus games, I even got him one for xmas to play on MY ds, lol
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options
    I've been hearing nothing but good things about Red Dead Redemption... I'm very curious about buying that one!

Who else play's World of Warcraft? I'm a die hard Hordie <3
  • ibba
    ibba Posts: 9
    Options
    I play used to play WoW religiously, for the horde!
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I was Horde for 2 years. 40 man raiding priest + BGs.

WoW and ex-WoW should gift the Rift beta a try. It's pretty easy to get a Beta invite if you apply on their site.