What video game keeps YOU on your butt? =)

Options

Replies

• Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ALL MW's and AC's....I'll throw some love to KZ once in a while!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    This is kind of on-topic...I wish I had an Xbox 360! So very, very much!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I recently played and finished Resident Evil 5 for the PC. I also have a Wii and am currently playing Donkey Kong Country Returns. I also just bought S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl for the PC, but haven't played it yet. Oh, and I am having quite a time not getting lost in Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for Wii.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    /considers her sweet memories playing beta games sigh
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a Xbox 360 with as soon as I get my tax return and buying not only fitness games (TBL, etc) but Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Fallout: New Vegas, and Dead Space 2. The new BioShock, when it comes out, will be first on my new game list. I do love Borderlands (Lilith is a BEAST) and Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) - and I'll have to definitely try out TES V when it comes out too.

I've been (sadly) watching one of my favorite YouTubers play Fallout: New Vegas, and I'm like cringing at everything he does. He's hilarious and all, but I cringe. I would not make some of the choices he did. I also watched him play Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and I may watch him play Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am between systems right now. But I do have solitaire on my phone and I play that at least once a day, right before bed. I'm really excited for Skyrim, and to dust off my old copy of oblivion once I get my new pc! I totally cant wait!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a Xbox 360 with as soon as I get my tax return and buying not only fitness games (TBL, etc) but Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Fallout: New Vegas, and Dead Space 2. The new BioShock, when it comes out, will be first on my new game list. I do love Borderlands (Lilith is a BEAST) and Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) - and I'll have to definitely try out TES V when it comes out too.

I've been (sadly) watching one of my favorite YouTubers play Fallout: New Vegas, and I'm like cringing at everything he does. He's hilarious and all, but I cringe. I would not make some of the choices he did. I also watched him play Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and I may watch him play Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Oh! I forgot about Oblivion! That was a good one. I mostly want an Xbox 360 for Kinect...but I want to play Fable 2 SO BADLY!
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Love plenty of different ones. Mass Effect, Red Dead, WoW, GTA, Uncharted, CoD, the list goes on xD

Play on PS3 & PC.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    I don't really play anymore, but it was Modern Warfare 2 and L4D.
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Clusterz, Bubble Spinner, Diner Dash.... stupid flash games.
  • mgibson9
    Options
    Fable 3, All you have to do in that game is eat celery, and drink potions to loose weight :p
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options
    Fable 3, All you have to do in that game is eat celery, and drink potions to loose weight :p

Lol wish it was the same way in real life. T_T hahahaha
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options
    I was Horde for 2 years. 40 man raiding priest + BGs.

WoW and ex-WoW should gift the Rift beta a try. It's pretty easy to get a Beta invite if you apply on their site.

I played from Vanilla WoW till now. It's been a long road.

Rift? I've never heard of it before...
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options
    I play used to play WoW religiously, for the horde!

hahahah! Orcs, tauren, and blood elves! Oh my!!!!

Have you played any of Cataclysm? I'm so stuck on it, I love how difficult things are! Blizz listened to the hard core players for once!
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Oh man, Assassins Creed (the first, I'm way behind!) so has me hooked hard!
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options

Oh my goodness, all I have to say is the storyline for this game just keeps getting better and better! It'll make you a very happy gamer if you play them all! :D
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Oh my goodness, all I have to say is the storyline for this game just keeps getting better and better! It'll make you a very happy gamer if you play them all! :D

It's making me a very happy gamer -now-. ^^ My only regret is that I can't spend more time playing games. (Ok so I have two regrets- I'm playing games and reading too much and not getting my thesis work further along because of it...)

I really am looking forward to playing AC II and Brotherhood. I like Ezio and the storyline looks fun in it, and Brotherhood looks beautiful and fun!
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Im a big fan of blizzard
    starcraft 1 and 2- For the swarm
    wow - I have an unhealthy amount of toons, zug zug
    diablo -back when
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    WoW and only WoW. Horde all the way. I purposely didn't by the Cataclysm expansion because I love WoW too much.

Now I play Stardoll though it isn't a video game. :smile:
  • ASBO2Amber
    Options
    At the moment? Band Hero.