Ok we all want to get healthy but how many really want to...

Replies

• Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    We have a new boat...so my main goal is to be the hottest 36 year old in a bikini on the river this summer!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Love this! I try my bathing suit on once a week as a reminder of where I want to be when bathing suit season rolls around :) Im in Florida, so bikini time isnt that far away!!! We are going to the Dominican Republic in 5 weeks and I am hoping to feel BETTER in a bathing suit, even if I dont have that smokin' body yet :) I WILL walk with confidence in a bikini this Summer :)
  • i, too, have tons of stretch marks from huge babies :grumble: , plus i am not sure i'd feel comfortable walking around basically naked anyways :blushing: , but i can relate to WANTING to rock one! I will settle for not HAVING to wear the coverup skirt and to have a tankini where i am not mortified if the top inches away from the bottom for a microsecond! :bigsmile:
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Rock the bikini this summer??? I need to loose 20 more lbs. and get fit again, so my goals are clear and I will reach them, but I have a vain motivation becide being healthy, I wanna look SMOKING in my bikini. I bought a new one, and may be weird but I have it clipped to my fridge as a reminder of where I want to be. If I had an ex, I would want to make him jealous. LOL!
    Seriously I can't be the only one girl or boy, although, I would not want to see anyone try to rock a speedo, keep those at home boys, but guys want to look fit an trim too in their swim trunks, shorts, whatever. just nooo speedos. :wink:

How about a European man thong :smile:

That is friggin HOT!!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    I have problem finding bikinis that lift and separate...and that don't ride up my butt.

I hate that....
  • btrflyflutter
    btrflyflutter Posts: 68 Member
    I have problem finding bikinis that lift and separate...and that don't ride up my butt.

I hate that....

You guys have it soooooo hard!! :p I wanna be on ya'lls beach this summer just to witness this!!! ;)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    2 years ago I pulled off wearin a 2 piece bikini (one that covers the stomach and is open in the back also had boy shorts like for the bottoms. They were a size large, now they are too big for me. However, I didn't feel comfortable showin off that much back then and I was even a lil heavier. I don't believe I will ever be able to step outta my shell but that's mainly bc of the loose skin that I have from weightloss. I wish stretch marks were my only reminder that I use to be fat then I'd be proud but havin loose skin makes me cry....ALOT. So, no 2 piece sexy bikini for me this summer, it has to cover me up... Don't wanna scare anyone away :noway:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    I already have my swimdress....my Christmas present to myself. I looked like a stuffed sausage in it, but I be when I pull it out when the weather changes I'll be....you guessed it FIERCE! I seem to :heart: the word in reference to myself. My thighs are already looking better from taking the stairs all the time and these stinkin calf raises. :frown:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Last time I wore a bikini it had to fit over my diaper. :laugh:

I'll stick to my mom suits. :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Pffft, slap a "VAIN" sticker on me because I can't wait to buy myself a new bikini come summertime!

^^^^^What she said!!!
  • Bikini body is my goal...We're going to Vegas in May and I haven't worn a bikini since before my 4 year old was born....I'm down to my goal weight, I'm just trying to sculpt and tone..Its much harder than I thought it would be...especially with working full time and being a mommy to 2
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member

I hate that....

You guys have it soooooo hard!! :p I wanna be on ya'lls beach this summer just to witness this!!! ;)
    You might want to rethink that statement...2 words...banana hammock.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Does wearing it over my clothes count? Because that is the only way my body will see a bikini :grumble:
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Since I have never been small enough to wear a bikini I would love to wear one this summer or heck winter too
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Does wearing it over my clothes count? Because that is the only way my body will see a bikini :grumble:

five.gif Same here, GG!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    My motivation other than getting healthy is:
    a)fit into old black pants and beyond
    b)not feel fat around my super slim friend(s)
    c)make my ex want to rip his hair out when he comes back after 5 month trip
    d)be hot in a bikini

So yes, definitely a bikini!:D
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    A bikini isn't going to happen this summer...maybe next summer. But I think I'd still be waaaaaaaaaay too self-conscious to wear one.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member

I hate that....

Yep especially if you have a tight tush. Thats bad. Lol.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    Pffft, slap a "VAIN" sticker on me because I can't wait to buy myself a new bikini come summertime!

^^^^^What she said!!!

:drinker: Going to the OBX in June and I'm determined to wear a bikini top. Might never be comfy in anything but boy shorts or board shorts on the bottom but I won't know until I try! :bigsmile:
  • I too have other motives for losing weight... One is my husband's ex-wife.. She is so mean and such a witch!!!! She use to be fat when they were married and she lost alot of weight during their divorce... Now she is thinner but her personality makes her ugly...
    I would love to show up at one of the kids games looking HOT!!!! That is my kind of revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry
This discussion has been closed.