WHATS YOUR OCCUPATION

Options

Replies

• murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    "Head of US Corporate Services" for a Wealth Mangement company and of course, an Independant Beachbody coach!

I have an Architectual degree, a BA in Management, a MS in Management and a MS in Corporate Real Estate.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I am an office manager and building inspector for an environmental consulting company.
  • aprilheaven
    aprilheaven Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Full Time Human Resources Manager at an upscale hotel.
    Part-Time College Student

In my spare time, I am a:
    Youth Group Leader
    Church Praise & Worship Leader

=]
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm a digital marketing and social media analyst/consultant.
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm an Account Manager for a major transportation provider.
  • rckchik13
    Options
    I work at the corporate office for a group of career colleges. I process all exiting student's financial aid. Fun Fun! :o/
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    I work 4 days a week in ICU as a Ward Clerk/Unit Receptionist:flowerforyou:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am a burden to society :laugh: okay that is my dream anyway

Seriously, I am an auditor that can be bought off with with Reeses Peanut Butter cups....
  • bybybelly
    Options
    I was a Corporate Recruiter/Sales Manager for 10 years but now stay home with my 4 year old son while I go to college in the evening to finally become a Teacher.....my life long career goal. I got a little side tracked with the $$$ in the business world but learned money doesn't equal happiness!!!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am an assistant director for alumni relations at a University in Ohio.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I am a speech & language pathologist for two counties in Michigan. I work with special people and aim to help them with their communication deficits and swallowing disorders. I <3 it! I worked 5 years at a nursing home as a speech pathologist and I do miss that a lot.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Software developer
  • ChristinaKY
    ChristinaKY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a Reference Librarian. I also have 3 kids all age 4 and under that keep me very busy in my "off" time.
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    US Army Medic for 18 years...HOOAH!!! :)
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am a burden to society :laugh: okay that is my dream anyway

Seriously, I am an auditor that can be bought off with with Reeses Peanut Butter cups....

HA HA HA!!! That is funny! You need to come down to my neck of the woods! LOL
  • girl_brett
    Options
    I am the owner's assistant and office manager for a company that paints and does refits on yachts! Then when I get home I go into mommy mode which is nonstop!
  • girl_brett
    Options
    I am a speech & language pathologist for two counties in Michigan. I work with special people and aim to help them with their communication deficits and swallowing disorders. I <3 it! I worked 5 years at a nursing home as a speech pathologist and I do miss that a lot.

That sounds like a very rewarding job and it's awesome that you are so passionate about it! =)
  • surra
    surra Posts: 33
    Options
    I am an Architect at a military installation.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    During the day-scientist for a pharmaceutical company. Evenings and weekends-I have a part time business making custom wedding invitations and other paper related items for weddings, party invitations, cards and scrapbooks.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    Executive Assistant @ clothing design company.
    sports wear for yoga, golf, and tennis.

i love to raid the sample room

i also moonlight as a princess at childrens birthday parties.