So what's your drink?

Options
Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
Ok. I have given up wine until I loose all my weight then I would like to enjoy a good glass of Pinot Noir now and then, but if I go out I totally love tequilla shots! Love the salt too! :happy:

Replies

• oldscratch
    Options
    ohhhh i loooove tequila!!! don julio anejo. :)
  • ScottyLikesCake
    ScottyLikesCake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a wine drinker and have decided I'll just feel deprived if I cut it out so am not going to give up wine whilst I diet - I just have to be careful with my carb calories when I have a drink (and not drink so much I lose control and eat everything in sight:wink: )
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Merlot wine or vanilla vodka in diet soda. Yummm!
  • chantalicious
    Options
    Corralejo!!!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm not as classy as ya'll, lol. I'm a Tequila girl (but only in shots) Jose Cuervo. My mix drink is Midori Sour (taste like candy). I will say though I haven't touched not a single drop, not even a beer with my team since new years! :drinker:
  • Swilson87
    Options
    Long Island Iced Tea!!
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    My NEW Favorite!!!! Yummo!!!!

Hungry Girl's Mounds Bar Martini

One 25 calorie packet of diet hot cocoa mix
    3 ounces of Vodka
    2 ounces sugar-free coconut espresso syrup
    2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-whip

Directions:
    Combine cocoa mix with 2 ounces of hot water in a glass until dissolved. Add 2 ounces cold water and other ingredients (use a shaker). Add ice and shake till super cold. Strain into two martini glasses and enjoy!

I use a touch of fat free half and half to wet the rim and then dip the rim into a mixture of dark unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla sugar (regular sugar is fine!).

Serves 2

Nutrition per serving:
    112 calories, 0 grams of fat, 80 mgs of sodium, 2.5 grams of carbs, .5 g fiber, 1.5 g sugars, 1 gram protein
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff and diet tonic w/ lime. Or beer. mmmmm beer. And wine. And sometimes a Captain and coke. Ok, I'm a lush.
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    PINNACLE WHIPPED CREAM VODKA.....MMMMM!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Wine or vodka. :love:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything with alcohol.:drinker:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything with alcohol.:drinker:

Typical man!
  • x1pinksoda06
    Options
    Why pick just one?
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Corralejo!!!

What is that??
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Coconut Rum with Pineapple juice! SOOOO good! lol Haven't had one in quite a while, though.... :frown: lol
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    My NEW Favorite!!!! Yummo!!!!

Hungry Girl's Mounds Bar Martini

One 25 calorie packet of diet hot cocoa mix
    3 ounces of Vodka
    2 ounces sugar-free coconut espresso syrup
    2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-whip

Directions:
    Combine cocoa mix with 2 ounces of hot water in a glass until dissolved. Add 2 ounces cold water and other ingredients (use a shaker). Add ice and shake till super cold. Strain into two martini glasses and enjoy!

I use a touch of fat free half and half to wet the rim and then dip the rim into a mixture of dark unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla sugar (regular sugar is fine!).

Serves 2

Nutrition per serving:
    112 calories, 0 grams of fat, 80 mgs of sodium, 2.5 grams of carbs, .5 g fiber, 1.5 g sugars, 1 gram protein

Sounds sweet. Is it much? Cause it sounds good. I tend to go toward Patron or a Grey Goose Martini.
  • bayouswampmike
    Options
    Bacardi Rum with diet coke Or sprite. And I have been know to hit the PATRON...:drinker:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    white wine or scotch on the rocks. i'll drink anything without soda lol
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Ice cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    LOL...Me & my friend came up with a drink called "Oh Schnapps!" just today. We haven't tried it yet, but we're thinking Sim Fast and Scnapps might go well together. LMAO!!!!!