So what's your drink?

Options

Replies

• Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I could (and have in the past) walk around and sip out of a bottle of Southern Comfort.. Yum yum yummmmmy!

My favorite is beer; I like wheat's like Blue Moon and Bell's Oberon.

RIGHT NOW when I drink it's flavored vodka and carbonated waters (no cals, no sodium, no fat, etc) and some fruit slices! Like citrus vodka and mandarin lime water with a slice of lime. It's OK for now!

Hmmm the flavored vodka and waters with fruit sound nice.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    With food: wine. Cabernet is my favorite, then Pinot Noir.. or Sauvignon Blanc

Tequila. Straight up. no salt, no limes, just me and tequila. People know about my passion for it..so they give me many lovely bottles of it. After I weaned my daughter last year...I made a lot disappear :) HAHA.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    All my favorite cocktails only have two ingredients. One of them is Ice. The other one can be Knob Creek, Bookers, Bakers, Basyl Hayden, Jack Daniels or Maker's Mark.

I've been known to take an occasional shot of Tequila. Wife prefers I stay away fromn tequila, though. Tends to break down my inhibitions.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I could (and have in the past) walk around and sip out of a bottle of Southern Comfort.. Yum yum yummmmmy!

My favorite is beer; I like wheat's like Blue Moon and Bell's Oberon.

RIGHT NOW when I drink it's flavored vodka and carbonated waters (no cals, no sodium, no fat, etc) and some fruit slices! Like citrus vodka and mandarin lime water with a slice of lime. It's OK for now!

Hmmm the flavored vodka and waters with fruit sound nice.

I don't know if you have a Meijer supermarket by you, but that is where I get it. Usually 75 cents for a big bottle and TONS of good flavors! I just like the fizz in it. I also like Diet Rite pops. They have a raspberry one that is awesome with raspberry vodka! I love burnette's vodka's because they are $8 a fifth and come in like 15 flavors!! I wish they had these when I was in college. Maybe I wouldn't have gained 50 lbs and not drank keg beer every night! lol
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    All my favorite cocktails only have two ingredients. One of them is Ice. The other one can be Knob Creek, Bookers, Bakers, Basyl Hayden, Jack Daniels or Maker's Mark.

I've been known to take an occasional shot of Tequila. Wife prefers I stay away fromn tequila, though. Tends to break down my inhibitions.

Yes, I had *way too much fun* on the internet with Tequila. lol! Great FUN.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

Tequila. Straight up. no salt, no limes, just me and tequila. People know about my passion for it..so they give me many lovely bottles of it. After I weaned my daughter last year...I made a lot disappear :) HAHA.

You are my hero.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Red Label and Coke, Jack and Coke, Vodka and juice of any kind, Jameson or Black Label on the rocks.

Don't drink beer.

Will drink red wine or any kind. :)
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff vodka and orange juice :drinker:
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I used to be a rum and coke gal , but after starting my new healthy living i changed to Cranberry and Vodka or just a dark beer . If im gonna use my calories i want it to be filling
  • sherri31
    Options
    Mmmmm mine is monkeys lunch and vodka coke. But if i drink now its vodka and crystal light.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Dark ales for me please.:happy: I like Hobgoblin, Nutty Black, Victory Ale, XXXB, Samuels Nut Brown, lots of them.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I had a drink last night that was Vodka, lemon juice and a little agave nectar. I prefer to stay away from agave nectar, but that drink was delicious.

Otherwise, I'm a Jack kinda girl. It's my favorite.

Oh, and champagne :wink:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

You are my hero.

Don't think the lot of us can't tell you're wild we see your mischievous eyes haha :)
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Liquid cocaine or a crown and coke....mmmmmm

Or E&J right out of the bottle!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    ohhhh i loooove tequila!!! don julio anejo. :)

I recently tried Patron XO... I must say... quite a nice tequila... :glasses:

Patron is great!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    I swing both ways.......I go for Liquor and Beer.

Liquor of choice currently: Three Olives Rang Tang and Sprite (DELISH)----best flavored vodka on the market, hands down! Or if the establishment I am does not have that, Ill go for a Purple Rain/Haze/Grateful Dead-->Long Island, no coke, splash of Chambord. :p:huh:

Beer of Choice: Sapient from Dark Horse Brewing Company. Microbrew straight out of Marshall, MI. Get ya some! ;):drinker:

LMAO! Careful with the swing both ways thing up there! That is for another board. :devil:
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

You are my hero.

Don't think the lot of us can't tell you're wild we see your mischievous eyes haha :)

LMAO! Oh and I was so trying for the innocent Bambi look!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Watermelon Margaritas!!
  • rlmarti4
    rlmarti4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Frozen margaritas in any flavor. If I'm ordering wells, then it's tequila with orange juice :)
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    LOL...Me & my friend came up with a drink called "Oh Schnapps!" just today. We haven't tried it yet, but we're thinking Sim Fast and Scnapps might go well together. LMAO!!!!!

LMAO! I love that school of thought! Let me know how that goes!

Might be good like a mudslide.