Friend me now!....not spam! Do not delete.

Options

Replies

• chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    MFP is My Fitness Pal!

and charlie, I see you are just pulling a gag on the mfp public.... I unfriended you on those grounds. If you really want to be friends, just so we can share mutual support and such like most do on here, you can re-friend me. :)

Charlie is a complete goofbacll yes but never means any harm. Please reconsider being his friend - we're a fun crew (except for valqis that is)

Yes, you cannot unfriend Charlie. He is seriously a goof but he is a loyal goof who believes in all of his friends. And wow... do we ever have fun!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    MFP is My Fitness Pal!

and charlie, I see you are just pulling a gag on the mfp public.... I unfriended you on those grounds. If you really want to be friends, just so we can share mutual support and such like most do on here, you can re-friend me. :)

Charlie is a complete goofbacll yes but never means any harm. Please reconsider being his friend - we're a fun crew (except for valqis that is)
    I am generally fun, unless a certain person whose name begins with a J and ends with a ecret provokes me :laugh:
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; Due to protest of all your friends, Charlie... I'm gonna have to refriend you. You'd better accept fast though, time is limited on this one of a kind, second chance offer!! :P
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You are a NUT! LOL
  • Charlie001
    Options
    :heart:
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Before I met Charlie, I was wandering aimlessly in the wilderness of MFP, not sure of my way. Then he took me by the hand and guided me to the way that was right. He will do the same for you. He is the perfect guide for you, unless your name is Jes.

For those of you named Jes, you do not need a guide as you are already perfect.
  • Charlie001
    Options
    :glasses:
  • Charlie001
    Options
    :drinker:
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    LOL Charlie - you lost all your new crowd!
  • Charlie001
    Options
    I did?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    *looks around*

Sure looks like it....
  • Charlie001
    Options
    Well, at least I saved a few.
  • Charlie001
    Options
  • Charlie001
    Options
  • Riliye
    Riliye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to friend you for sheer tenacity, lol...
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Charlie, I love your shameless self promotion. :love:
  • Charlie001
    Options
    I am instituting a reach out program. Why should people always have to ask for help. I think sometimes it needs to be openly offered.

If you want help, I will do my best to help you. But the first step must be yours. :drinker:
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm a better friend than Charlie :) I texted Ren when she disappeared and I checked the local papers when YOU Charlie disappeared - I'm pretty awesome :)
  • Charlie001
    Options
    I agree. Everyone...FRIEND JSECRET! Do it now!
  • connormadden
    Options
    add me, i need some support