Does anyone eat the laughing cow cheese wedges?

Options
So I bought some laughing cow cheese wedges. Its the new chiptole flavor and the wedges are only 35 calories each. But after I bought it, I couldn't think of what to do with it. Do you spread it on crackers, eat it with wheat thins like a dip. I don't have a clue. Any suggestions on how you eat it would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• kistjo
    kistjo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i put mine on crackers! or pretzels i love em!!
  • bzamacona
    bzamacona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Use it to substitute mayo or cream cheese.
  • SamsGonePaleo
    Options
    I put the on celery and when I make egg whites sometimes I will spread them on the eggwhites, there also good with tuna ! Don't knock it till you try it
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i havent tried it yet but you could probably use it as a spread or eat it alone....
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I haven't tried the chipotle flavor, but I do use the swiss cheese. I use it instead of butter on sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, toast, crackers, etc.
  • amstein18
    Options
    i put it in scrambled eggs!! soooo good!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I spread it on crackers (I recently used those Wasa crackers) or I eat it with pretzel thins. You could spread it on toast or as a spread on a sandwich.
  • kittyb1
    kittyb1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like it on Celery or scoop it up with granny smith apples!!
  • cerissawilliams
    Options
    I LOVE THEM ON PRETZELS! IT IS A TASTY AND HEALTHY SNACK.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I spread them on Wheat thin Fiber selects, eat them with an apple, sometimes just have one by itself....yum!
  • Shanalee2011
    Options
    I love to take them in my lunch!! My two favorite ways to enjoy it is on the wheat thins flat breads- tuscany flavor (60 calories for two pieces) or on celery!! Yummy!
  • kellibear2
    kellibear2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I put it on my bagels, crakers, sandwichs anything really. :)
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I spread it on bagels or put it on a wrap instead of mayo.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    definitely anywhere you would use cream cheese - i even melt it on my spaghetti squash or other veggies to make a "cheese" sauce.
  • SalsaFaye1983
    Options
    I used to use the original Laughing Cow light and spread it on celery for a snack.
  • energyzer8
    energyzer8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I eat it with my Oroweat thin bread (1 bread folded in half ) along with my coffee in the morning =) Yum!
  • staycelee
    Options
    They are great on cracker and also on vegetables. I love them on celery the best! My 11 year old son also eats his spread on a bagel, but unfortunately bagels are my downfall, so I try to avoid them. Hope you enjoy!!!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i used a swiss cheese one for a 'dip' with baby carrots today...yum!!!! :)
  • HeatherBurke
    Options
    I eat it on crackers, etc like you mentioned.. I also make baked chicken cordon bleu with it.. just get a boneless/ skinless chx breast and break up the wedge in little pieces and out it on the chicken and then a slice of ham, roll it up and bake it and ta da.... also melted down as a kind of alfredo sauce is yummy..
  • lradloff
    lradloff Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love them with crackers or with carrots and celery!