So good it's GOT to be bad...

Options
2»

Replies

• timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yummmmm...OMG...sounds so good!!!! What else do you put that seasoning on?

I'm leaving tomorrow for my next shoot, and am wondering if it would be crazy person behavior to bring my little George Foreman grill with me to the hotel...lol.

As much as you travel, I am SURE you should! Besides... is being crazy THAT bad?

I use Cavenders on steak, rice, and especially hamburgers.

I would come cook for you if given a chance! ~wink~
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options

Hee hee...

I'm just realizing that it has been SO LONG since I've had a guy cook for me!!!! That ain't right. Hmmm...must re-evaluate love life...
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hee hee...

I'm just realizing that it has been SO LONG since I've had a guy cook for me!!!! That ain't right. Hmmm...must re-evaluate love life...
    I am dangerous in a kitchen, and completely in my element behind a BBQ.

Never really do a recipe line by line... just take it, and mold it mine!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'll be right over :laugh:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Wow, that sounds so good!! I love my george foreman but never thought to use it for that!! I will definitely have to try it!

Did you see the recipe I posted..it's down a few...but its grilled peaches over arugula, goat cheese and prosciutto!

Oh my, I'm going to have trouble getting from California to your house too, Tami.....:laugh:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Yummmmm...OMG...sounds so good!!!! What else do you put that seasoning on?

I'm leaving tomorrow for my next shoot, and am wondering if it would be crazy person behavior to bring my little George Foreman grill with me to the hotel...lol.

As much as you travel, I am SURE you should! Besides... is being crazy THAT bad?

I use Cavenders on steak, rice, and especially hamburgers.

I love Cavenders Greek Seasoning! It is so good on grilled fish, chicken, or vegetables too!