Week 2: 150.0
    Week 3: 147.2

SW: 153

GW: 147

:0) Yay! Goal accomplished!
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed the weigh-in yesterday. I only hop on the scale in the mornings for consistency, and I forgot yesterday.

SW: 133.5
    2/24: 132.8
    3/3: 132
    3/10: 131

GW: 128

Slowly making progress. I really want to be under 130 by next Saturday, so I'm going to push for two pounds this week!
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CW 169
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Hey Y'all!

So I'm down a half pound this week, that means to make my goal for this challenge I have to lose 4.5lbs by next Thursday! I know it's doable but it's SXSW!!!! For those that don't know, South by Southwest (SXSW) is a huge film and music festival that they have here in Austin every March. I'm on spring break so I get to volunteer and attend the festival, my biggest challenge is all the free food! Part of the perk of volunteering is that they feed you, but of course it's not lean and green meals! I know I can pack a lunch and all my snacks for the day and be good if I want to, but it's going to be so tempting!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Weight last week: 188.8
    Current weight: 188
    Loss of 0.8 this week.

Slowly but surely I guess.

Is no one updating the spreadsheet anymore? It was so easy to just go there and look at last week's weigh in instead of trying to find the post with all the numbers.
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Haven't been posting...lost the thread!
    Current weight 249
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    CW: 142
    GW: 137.5

Really bummed at a 0.5 lb loss.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ohh! I have always wanted to check out SXSW. Have a wonderful time!
  • madhousenmich
    madhousenmich Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have dropped the ball on this challenge, no weight loss for me. I havent been focused on weight loss lately, but I am still exercising so I havent gained any weight while I have been off the wagon.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I am down to 167, but I can't remember what I started at (lol) too many challenges and not enough patience to keep track of them all. Sorry!
  • Heidi716
    Options
    Loss of 0.8 this week.

Is no one updating the spreadsheet anymore? It was so easy to just go there and look at last week's weigh in instead of trying to find the post with all the numbers.

Yes, I am but I only post the spreadsheet once a week. It usually goes up around Sunday or monday because it takes that long to get everyone to weigh in. It's hard to miss because it's a huge list, and it has to be there after your last post because that's where I get the info to post the updated list, so I don't know how you can't find it. Try checking back in at the end of the weekend to see it!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Loss of 0.8 this week.

Yes, I am but I only post the spreadsheet once a week. It usually goes up around Sunday or monday because it takes that long to get everyone to weigh in. It's hard to miss because it's a huge list, and it has to be there after your last post because that's where I get the info to post the updated list, so I don't know how you can't find it. Try checking back in at the end of the weekend to see it!

I think that Brandy was referring to this spreadsheet:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjIvknDa_6H8dHhxMUF3Z18yTEZ6YVpBNk4wYklQSEE&hl=en&authkey=COmtqq0J#gid=0

One of the participants in the Valentine's Day Challenge started that spreadsheet, and it was able to calculate percentage weight loss and rank individuals in order of percent weight lost. Maybe she's not doing this challenge??
  • Heidi716
    Options
    [/quote]

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjIvknDa_6H8dHhxMUF3Z18yTEZ6YVpBNk4wYklQSEE&hl=en&authkey=COmtqq0J#gid=0

One of the participants in the Valentine's Day Challenge started that spreadsheet, and it was able to calculate percentage weight loss and rank individuals in order of percent weight lost. Maybe she's not doing this challenge??
    [/quote]

OOOhhhh! Yeah, that was Girlsaint, she didn't weigh in last week or this week so I guess she's dropped out, but she kept asking me to do something with it, I think she was thinking that me making the list was double the work, but I wasn't really interested in trying to figure out how to work with the spread sheet plus it doesn't copy and paste into a post, you have to post the link and people have to click on it to see it, I told her to keep it up if she wanted to but I guess not, if someone else is interested in taking it over that would be a great resource for people!
  • forgiven4life
    Options

OOOhhhh! Yeah, that was Girlsaint, she didn't weigh in last week or this week so I guess she's dropped out, but she kept asking me to do something with it, I think she was thinking that me making the list was double the work, but I wasn't really interested in trying to figure out how to work with the spread sheet plus it doesn't copy and paste into a post, you have to post the link and people have to click on it to see it, I told her to keep it up if she wanted to but I guess not, if someone else is interested in taking it over that would be a great resource for people!

Yes, that is the one I was referring to. I think the spreadsheet is locked. I tried to update it, but can't. I wouldn't mind undating it for everyone as long as I don't have to change any of the formulas. LOL, I'm not an excel wiz. :laugh:
  • louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's sooo late: 189.8 today
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone current weight 158 I'm down 2 whoo
  • jegeiger
    jegeiger Posts: 11
    Options
    current weight 234.5

last week 235

starting weight 232
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    Current weight 147

I've stayed the same for 3 weeks.:sad: WTH, I know it's from my eating because I'm getting in the exersice in. I'm gonna track my calories everyday this week if it kills me.:huh:
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    K Im back finally ...Sorry ....haven't logged in the last couple weeks ...My sister in law passed away so we had alot to deal with .... Damn she was only 41 freaking Cancer ...ppl please get tested because you never know .....current weight 142.2
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    K Im back finally ...Sorry ....haven't logged in the last couple weeks ...My sister in law passed away so we had alot to deal with .... Damn she was only 41 freaking Cancer ...ppl please get tested because you never know .....current weight 142.2

Sorry for you loss. She was WAY to young.Yes we need to check ourselves. Stay strong. Congrats on your current weight.:flowerforyou: