116 Pounds down, a few more to go! (Progress Pics)

Options
I've noticed lots of people putting up thier progress pics lately, and I haven't put up any for a few months, so I thought I'd join the crowd.
I've currently lost 116 lbs, and would like to lose about another 20 to be in the healthy BMI range.
MFP has really helped me, and I've gotten so many kind words of encouragement and also been able to give others encouragement when they need it.
Honestly, stick with a healthy food plan and work out regimen, and it will benifit you in the long run!

Before: (with my hubby)

untitled.jpg

Currently: (on the right w/ my sista)

167903_10150376773535085_505820084_17439475_3257835_n.jpg

Replies

• Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Very impressive, you look great, you should be very proud, you are beautiful!
  • cakeyrach
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done!
  • bmorebatman
    bmorebatman Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    omgosh! you look FANTASTIC! you go girl!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fabulous Congrats and keep up the great work!!! Thanx for sharing.
  • Gennawest
    Options
    That is amazing. You can tell it is the same women (in both pictures), but the last one you just look like your shinning. You should be so proud of yourself. You are an inspiration. I bet you do not hide from the camera anymore. How long did it take you to lose the 60 pounds to get you from the 200's to the 100's? Fantastic job.
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Wooooooow! That is awesome! Congrats on your weight loss :) You look great :drinker:
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I almost didn't recognize you! That's awesome! YOU ROCK!!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Very impressive, you look great, you should be very proud, you are beautiful!

Totally agree!! YOU really have made an amazing transformation!
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. thanks for sharing:happy:
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    You look great! Pics without a coat would be good. Show off all that hard work you did.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I'm so happy for you! You look fantastic and you should be really proud. :)
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Holy guacamole, you're looking great! All of your hard work has definitely paid off.

You and your sis have great taste in purses, BTW! :D
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    Nice job you look amazing and you are a inspiration
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    amazingggggg
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    amazing job!! congrats on your weight loss, you look beautiful! ♥
  • JessicaRucker
    Options
    You Rock Girl!!! Congrats!! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration!!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    NFW!!!!! That is two different people,,,,,, right? My goodness you look great.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow! what a transformation, you look great!
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great job on all your hard work! I can't even imagine how great you must feel! I can't wait to make that kind of progress and show the world the new me! Love to hear any tips you've got!
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!