116 Pounds down, a few more to go! (Progress Pics)

Options

Replies

• sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Holy toledo, you look amazing, fantastic, awesome!! haha there just aren't enough words to describe your progress! Congratulations on your success, you really do look wonderful.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for the before and after picture, it gives me hope. I have been on the heavier side my whole life, so it gives me encouragment. Way to go!!!!

4714135.png
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You are so cute!! GOOD JOB!!
  • goatstew
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful. I'm sure you feel great too! I started with 109 pounds to lose, so we were in similar boats. I've only lost 5 so far, but you inspire me to keep working!

p.s. I have lap band. Currently, it is empty. I had the fluid taken out during my last pregnancy. My baby is 4 months now, but I still haven't gone to get it filled. Most of my in laws, and my husband, also have it. One thing I've learned is, lap band won't do it for you. People learn to, "beat the band." The only sure fire way to lose weight is to adopt a new, healthier lifestyle. Lap band can be a great tool for good if you make the changes and let it do it's job, to help you control hunger, but lots of people depend on it to control their habits for them, and it just won't do it. You have to make the decision to change, not only your habits, but everything.
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing and so Happy!

Share with us one of your favorite GO TO foods or Snacks.
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    WOW, this is w hy I love this site, I love to see these stories, it gives me the motivation and the kick in the butt to say I CAN do this too!!! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    well done, you look great : )
  • CarolynGSilva
    CarolynGSilva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look gorgeous! Thanks for giving me some inspiration today.
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Not that you didn't before! Congratulations!
  • kristimartiny
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job! Veru inspiring! You look beautiful!
  • DawnBelle
    Options
    Wow, You look Amazing!!
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!! Congrats :)
  • GinoATC
    Options
    DAMN!!!!
  • 40rocks
    Options
    You look amazing! I have so much respect for you because you did it the good old fashioned way - sweat and nutrition. Thank you for posting pictures. I am really impressed. Good luck with the rest of your journey. You can do it!!
  • reinergirl
    Options
    you look great!! :)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    huge difference ....Congrats
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing that is so motivating! I've been having trouble keeping my eating under control I'll start out good in the morning but by the evening I'm over my calories and I feel like giving up how did you keep your eating under control?
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    Any body if they have tips they can feel free to reply. I could use all the help I can get! It's not that I'm hungry I'm just being greedy! How did y'all keep it down PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for being an inspiration! I need some :)
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You are absolultely amazing. Congratulations!!! Your hard work is definitely showing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!