Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Here's a new quote:

"Let me say this out loud, 'cause I wanna get it straight in my head. You're saying that Mr. Blonde was gonna kill you, then when we got back, he was going kill us, take the satchel of diamonds, and scram. I'm right about that, right? That's correct? That's your story?"
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Here's a new quote:

"Let me say this out loud, 'cause I wanna get it straight in my head. You're saying that Mr. Blonde was gonna kill you, then when we got back, he was going kill us, take the satchel of diamonds, and scram. I'm right about that, right? That's correct? That's your story?"

Reservoir Dogs? Has to be, right.

"You can either surf, or you can fight!"
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Yah, Reservoir Dogs, Mr. Blonde, gave it away, huh?

Yours is: Apocalypse Now

New quote:

"Some people believe that when you die there is a wonderful light. As bright as the sun but it doesn't hurt to look into it. All the answers to all the questions you want to know are inside that light. And when you walk to it... you become a part of it forever. Now, some people die, but they don't know they're gone."
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Poltergeist! Wow--haven't seen that one in a long time :)

"Having a baby is like having a tattoo on your face. You kind of want to be committed."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Eat, Pray, Love

"All right, you proved your point. You broke into my vault. Congratulations, you're a dead man."
  • R_tiller
    R_tiller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ocean's Eleven (awesome movie)

"You know, taking us for ice creams in a blizzard... makes you wonder who the real whack jobs are."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Girl Interrupted

"Clearly you've never been to Singapore."
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl

"We musn't underestimate "American blundering". I was with them when they "blundered" into Berlin in 1918."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Casablanca

"I said, no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore."
  • donya35
    donya35 Posts: 166
    Options
    Goodfellas

"Conversation, like certain portions of the anatomy, always runs more smoothly when lubricated."
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    oops sorry
  • NHGirl23
    Options

"Conversation, like certain portions of the anatomy, always runs more smoothly when lubricated."

Quills - What a great line, Geoffrey Rush, he was brilliant!!!

New quote:

"You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do."
  • donya35
    donya35 Posts: 166
    Options
    I KNOW!!!! I loved that movie and he was so brilliant!

Indiana Jones???

New Quote:
    "A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. Now it's turning into a bad day in Bosnia."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    I KNOW!!!! I loved that movie and he was so brilliant!

Indiana Jones???

New Quote:
    "A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. Now it's turning into a bad day in Bosnia."

Yes, Raiders of the Lost Ark is correct.

Yours is Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. I love that one, and Snatch, too!

New Quote:
    "Until you do right by me, everything you even think about gonna fail!"
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    The Color Purple
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Let's post a quote to keep the game going!

"Let's take a look-see. Hate your hair. Not likely. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. And, let me guess, you have a great personality"
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Emperor's New Groove - I love that movie, David Spade is hilarious!

New quote:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
  • gingerhester
    Options
    Blazing Saddles

My quote:

I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Dirty Dancing (Nobody puts Baby in a corner!) LOL

"Ah, hon, ya got Arby's all over me."
  • gingerhester
    Options
    Fargo

It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you